#4

Jack stayed the night with me last night since i couldnt stop crying after what Cam had told us. He said that matt was trying to break us apart and was "coming for me" that is what set jack off and scared me. (Okay i love matt with all my heart its just a story and he wouldnt ever do anything like that so no hate please) I woke up and i was by myself. I got up and went to tge kitchen to see all the boys and kyra good thing matt wasnt there. Jack and Nash had made pancakes,eggs,and bacon but i didnt eat much. After breakfast we a decided to play truth or dare. Taylor went first "Chloe truth or -" "dare i said cutting him off. He sat there and thought for a liitle bit "i dare you to sexually tease jack till he get i boner" "psh thats easy" "babe please dont" I just ignored what he said and sat on his lap. After about 4 minutes later i felt something hard by my thigh and went to get up but jack pulled me back down. "Come on jack you got one that easy wow "said Taylor with a smirk. I ended up staying on Jacks lap but niw it my turn. "Shawn i dare you and kyra to go in thr closet and play 7 mins in heaven" sgawn grabbed her hand abd went in the spare room. Why'll we were waiting i had to goto the bath room so i got up abd heard moaning. It sounded like kyra (sorry not sorry payback bae) I just walked bacj down stairs and sat in jacks lap again. We decided to go on without them. About 45 mins later they came walking down stairs. "Shawn please tell me you used a condom"
Kyra blushed then shawn just stared at me with a scared face. "Shawn fucking Mendes get your ass out side now". We went outside anf i started yelling " you haf sex witg my best friend and didnt use a condom wtf is wrong with you im so disapointed wow if sge ends up pregnant im kicking your ass then your going to be there fir the both of them got it?" He said got it and went in side. All day we all watched movies and played games it was 11 pm and there was a knock at the door so johnson went and got it "you better leace now or he will actually kill you..."

Hehe cliff hanger sorry kyra but pay bacjs a bitch