#10 & 1/2

So this weekend is going to crazy again. Today is kyras baby shower and tomorrow me and jack are going to see if our baby is a boy or girl. Me and our friend Amity are throwing the baby shower. "Jack i love you me and Amity are going to get baby presents." Chloe do you even know what they need?" Yep!" We got in the car and drove to the vans store. "What are we getting declin?" Baby blue vans!" I walked up to the countet and gave them my info. The lady walked to the back to get the shoes. Amity went and got him another pair of shoes. One side was checkered with a heart. The heart had ribbon across it and said MOM and the other was the same but it said DAD. We got in the car and drove back to the house. The boys had already put up all the decorations. All of shawn and kyras friends and family were here. Kyra and Shawn walked though the front door and we suprised them. Kura started crying with tears of joy. We sat them down and started handing them presents. They opened all of them and said thanks. Next was cupcakes. After having a little cupcake fight we decided to mold kyras baby bump. She wasnt that big but still it will be a good memory. Why we let it set a lot of people went home. We took the thing off and me and kyra coated it with modge podge. We all went to bed.

I woke up and looked at the time. It was already 9. The doctors appoint ment was at 10 so i had an hour. I put on a crop top and stretchy shorts. I loved wearing crop tops with my belly bump sticking out lol. I went to go wake up Jack but he was ready to go. We walked down stairs and Nash was sitting on the counter. "You want a girl huh jack i know you do and Chlie i know you do to." I giggled and walked out to my car. Once we got there we went to the desk and checked in. I got called back and they had me lay on the bed thingy. My doctor put the gel on my stomach. I was smiling just thinking that i have a little person in my stomach. She looked at me suprised.........

Lol cliff hanger haha what do you think happens comment and you will see next chapter who ever answers it right gets a mention