#13

The last couple months we havent been doing much. Matt came back with this flat chested blonde slut. Im almost due and the babies are healthy so far. Out if everyone i think Jack is the most excited about he babies. He wont stop talking about them and how cute they are gonna be. Its really cute how Jack acts tho. Its was 2:45 am and i woke up and had really bad pains. I shook Jack a couple times but he wouldnt wake up. I got out of bed and went to kyra and shawns room but there door was locked. I decided to go to Nashs room. He woke up and we got the bags and headed to the hospital. The whole way there i was practically screaming in pain. They got me inside and about 5 minuites later Jack came running thru the door. They took me to have a c section. All i really remebered was the doctor saying A,B,and C. At first i didnt notice but usually when you have twins they only say A and B. Omg i had triplets. I woke up in a room and Jack or Nash wasnt here but all i saw was a nurse. "Um excuse me but i was wondering if you knew where my boyfriend and twins are?"" your boyfriend is with your babies but something happened...instead of having twins you had...triplets. But dont worry they are healthy. I can go get them and your boyfriend if you want." I nodded and she left. About 10 minuites later Jack, Kyra and my 3 little babies came in the room. Jack came over to me and gave me a hug kiss. He picked up a little boy and Kyra picked up one of the girls and the nurse picked hp the other little girl. The nurse gave me the little girl and Kyra and Jack sat down. The nurse left and Jack started talking. "We need to pick out names Chloe and i know what we should name this little guy!" He said looking down at our baby boy. "Brennon Declin Gilinsky!" Of corse i already knew about Declin as a middle name but i really liked the name Brennon. I smiled and said"Brennon...i like it its cute!" I already had names picked out for the girls. Kylie Kyra Gilinsky is the little one in purple. The little one in pink was Brylee Finnegan Gilinsky. I thought it would be chte that she will have a part of her dad even when he is on tour with Jack. I was holding Kylie and Jack asked what i was naming the girls. "Thebone in the purple is Kylie Kyra Gilinsky and the one in pink is Brylee Finnegan Gilinsky!" Kyra almost started crying happy tears. After Kyra left i fell asleep and Jack sat there holding Brennon, Kylie, and Brylee it was just so cute. I just cant beleive that me and Jack are finally parents.