#9

"Omg yes taylor yes" we hugged and i ran upstairs to kyras room. I knocked and knocked till she finally opened it and i was jumping up and down. "Guess what guess what!!!"i guess your going to tell me?" Me and Taylor are going on a date!!" Chloe your pregnant and its obviously not his so you know Jack was just worried and scared just like you were" what ever kyra im happy and atlease this kid will have a dad." I started walking out of her room and she mumbled "Jack will always be the dad even you think he doesnt want to he does and he has been trying to get you back but you wont listen." I stopped and turned toward her "Wait Jack wanted me back??" Yes omg chloe your stupid to think he doesnt want the 2 of you" I turned and ran down the stairs. I need to tell Taylor the date is off. "Hey Can wheres Tay?" In his room why?" Nuttin but i need to talk to him." He just shrugged and i ran back upstairs and down the hall. I walked in his room. "We need to talk Tay." Okay whats up?" Well i think we should call off the date." Are you serious really its because if jack huh, and him trying to get back with you i knew this was going to happen." Really you knew and you just thought you could sweep me off my feet and we would live happily ever after, well you're wrong because there is no thing as a fairtale! And to think i trusted you." I walked out of his room and ran down stairs. I looked out side to see Jack with a really pretty blonde. I started running outside. "Hey chloe this is makayla." Cool i.need to talk to you its important and it needs to happen like NOW!" Okay lets go." I ran upstairs to my room grabbed jack and sat on the bed. "Jack im so sorry i have been a really bad person and Taylor had ne wrapped around his finger. And i want you back, i want to be a happy family, idk what i was thinking and im sorry but if you and makayla are a thing then i wont get in the way but all im saying is i love you i will for ever and always." 1 i love you too 2 makayla is lesbian 3 i want you all to myself and i want that baby to have both parents and a happy life.4 im gonna go beat his ass for taking advantage of you 5 im gonna beat him harder because he tried to take you from me." I just giggled a little. "Lets watch a movie first!" The best of me babe i know you love that movie." I smiled and got in bed. Jack put the movie in and got in bed. I put my head on his chest." Chloe it feels so good to be able to know yyour mine again i missed you so much." I smiled. He kissed me and i started to fall asleep. About half way through the movie i was asleep in jacks arms again like i was suppose tobe.