#19

I havent got out if bed for about 2 weeks now. I havent ate and i havent talked to anyone. I dont even know where Jack G is but to be honest i really dont fucking care. All the boys are in my side because we found out Jack G gave Madison the gun. Brennon and Brylee have been staying at my aunts house. Ibtokd her everything thag had happened. After that she said she would watch them till i wasnt so depressed. Jack J, Nash, and Cam have been trying to get me to eat and talk but i havent. I really miss Kylie like a lot. Kyerstin walked in my room. "I have some news!" she seemed realy excited. "Me and Aliyah are going on a double date with Cam and Carter!" i knew that she has always liked Cam. I might've not been there her whole life but from what she told me i could tell she was crazy about him. But Aliyahbis a different story. She seems like she locks everything inside. So today i thinh im gonna take them clothes shopping since the boys already decorated there rooms. "Kyerstin. Aliyah come here plz." The both came running in. "Im taking u 2 shopping for your dates! So lets go. Get ready hurry!" They both left to get ready. I got up to get ready. I put on a light lime green skater skirt and a lacey white crop top with white booties. I went to the bath room to do my hair since i took a shower last night. I curled it and walked down stairs to see kyerstin in the kitchen. She looked sad. "Hey whats up?" She lookedbat me and started crying. "Cam called off the date and now he is going out with some other girl." "Its ok lets go get aliyah and go shopping!" Right afte ri said that Aliyah came down stairs with Carter following right behind her. She was wearing (in the picture). Kyerstin was wearing (in the picture). We walked out to the car and drove to the mall. We all got clothes and stuff but mostly Aliyah and Kyerstin hit stuff. As i was putting the stuff in the back of My hummer i see something in Aliyahs bag. I got ut out and looked at it in shock. A box of condoms wtf. Well atlease there being safe.