Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Shame.

I was disgusted with myself for what I had done with Scott. There was no explanation to what it was. It felt good and thrilling at that moment but after that, I was red with shame. I didn't wait another second in the classroom and the minute he was done, I ran away, I ran as if there was a murderer chasing behind me and I didn't stop until I left the school.

Calling my Mom wasn't an option and my Dad, he was at work so I decided to walk back home with a face filled with embarrassment that I had let my bully take me in a classroom of the school I had just joined a few months ago.

This wasn't what my parents thought when they moved here to Lancaster for a new life. When my Mom found a new job, she couldn't wait to pack her bags and leave Denver. Lancaster was a small town in Virginia and there were only a few schools here. The only school I was accepted at was Eastcrow High as it was my senior year.

And High Schools in small towns as Lancaster required to have their own bully's.

"Home so early, Brianna?" My elder sister, Aya, walked down the stairs as I unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"Yes, I didn't feel like doing school anymore." I replied, and then thought about it for a second. Was that even an option? "I mean, I just don't feel well." I cleared myself and then walked into the kitchen to prepare food for myself.

The tension was so thick in the air that I could barely breathe. It was getting impossible to do anything without the thought of Scott fucking me running across my head. Ugh. I sneered and thumped out of the kitchen. Cooking wasn't possible not when Scott's palms were still imprinted on my body. I needed a shower so I could feel less filthy.

"Trouble in paradise?" Aya broke the silence. I stopped on my tracks and gazed over to her. She was reading a newspaper just as my father did every afternoon.

"I do not have a boyfriend, Aya, not even a secret one." My entire family believed that I was hiding something from them since I was always so mysterious about school events and parties. They all thought I was keeping a boyfriend veiled inside my pocket. Although, it was nowhere near that. I simply didn't have any friends to introduce to my parents.

"Then why are you reeking with panic?" She asked, setting aside her newspaper and fastening all her attention at me.

"It's just that I'm concerned, my exams are coming soon and I have a lot to do so goodbye, Aya!" I exclaimed before scurrying off the living room and running upstairs to my bedroom.

The house my parents purchased was in the centre of the town, it was near to the schools and the hospitals. My room was small compared to Aya's but she was going to move out soon for her University. That day wasn't far that I'd be freed from Aya's judgmental wrath.

Once in my room, I hurried to the bath and took a cold shower to get rid of all the naughty thoughts and the warmth settling down in my legs. It was a mistake. Letting Scott fuck me was a mistake. We did it. I enjoyed it. I regretted it. And now, it was over. Simple as that. I wasn't going to think about it anymore. It was all fun and great.

Now my bully knows my fantasies.

Fuck.

The cold shower didn't help me at all and neither did a goodnight sleep. I was in a loophole, arguing and fighting with myself until I could stop thinking about him. How was I ever going to go to school?

Early in the morning, my Mom came to my room to wake me up but to her surprise, I was already awake, ready to quit school and call it a year. At the breakfast table, I stayed silent and everyone noticed it.

"Mom! I think Brianna is hiding something from us," Aya's voice screeched across the house as I tried to eat. She must have noticed my silence. I was a talkative person in the house, always bragging or chatting about something but since yesterday, I did nothing except for stay in my bed and regret every single second I was with Scott.

My Mom looked over at me and so did my Dad. "Are you?" She asked.

"No!" I exclaimed, "Of course, not!"

"Is everything fine at school?"

I gulped, "Yes, it's fine." I wanted to spill out everything and tell them that I was going to quit school but then again, my parents would be disappointed and they'd force me back there. It wasn't an option.

It was my last year anyway, I could finish it without ever seeing Scott's face.

"Mom, I think she has a boyfriend and she's hiding it from us!" Aya said, splitting the peaceful silence again. Why couldn't she stay silence for a second? Would it hurt?

"I don't have a boyfriend and I don't want one. I'm just worried about exams, all right, everyone?" I dashed my eyes across the table and look at their faces. I was panicking now and it was obvious.

"Aya is just teasing, Brianna, no need to get angry over small things," My Mom said. "And, I know how concerned you are about your exams. I know you'll do well. There is no pressure from us," she said, comforting me with her words.

I smiled at her and said, "Thank you and I know,"

Exams were the least of my worries.

"Come on, grab your things, and I will drop you off to school!" She got up from the table and pulled out her car keys.

I looked over at my father and waved him a goodbye before grabbing my bag from the doorway. Aya continued to glare at me with suspicion, she knew something was up but when I rolled my eyes at her, she looked away.

Small buildings, townhouses and churches passed by before Eastcrow High appeared in front of me. The car ride with my Mom was smooth, she didn't question me about anything Aya had said and simply switched on the radio. She wasn't suspicious as her and I was thankful for that.

"I will be at the hospital for a little longer today so let Aya or Zack know if you want to be picked up after school," she said as I hopped out of the school. Just looking at the school made my stomach clench with fear but I found courage to go through it.

I had too.

"It's okay, I will back home, it isn't that far!" I said to my Mom before closing the passenger door and walking away into the school. I had a driving permit but I was still learning to drive so I wasn't yet comfortable getting on the road alone. It would take just a few months before I could with confidence.

My Mom drove away from the school driveway and I walked inside the school after taking in a deep breath. Like usual, girls and boys crossed my path without glancing at me. Nothing was changed. But, my emotions were heightened and at the edge. I didn't want to cross path with Scott or any of his boys. I wanted to keep distance for as long as I could.

It wouldn't be difficult acting as if he hadn't fucked me in a class yesterday.

Now, wouldn't it?

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr or Inkitt!