Chapter 7

"Ew. What the fuck?" A girl from my classroom ran inside the empty class and then turned her head away when she found me, backed to wall by my greatest enemy, Scott—defiantly not a good sight.

My heart raced into my throat and I quickly looked away while fixing my clothes, hoping the girl wouldn't know what we were doing inside the classroom. On the other hand, Scott grunted, his features morphed and a sarcastic smile appeared on his face when he turned around and faced the girl.

"What do you want, Ashley? Don't you have something to do instead of rubbing your nose in every classroom?" He asked her, defending me. The last thing I wanted were rumors about me getting fingered in a class by Scott Nicholas, that would make me no different than any other girl in this entire school that had been touched by him.

He was quite popular in pleasing girls as well—not that it was my business.

"Me? I wasn't the one giving my ass to someone," Ashely spat out, rudely. I wasn't giving my ass. She cocked her head to look at me, "This is a school, Brianna, not your bedroom."

My forehead creased with a frown and anger surged through me. What was her point? There were a few girls that could mind their business and then there were a few of them like Ashley. I opened my mouth to curse out a few things but Scott stopped me.

"What is your problem? Are you jealous that you don't have a boyfriend that can fuck you? You know why you don't? Because you are judgment and gross, that's why guys don't like you. So, how about you gather you left dignity and take your ass out of here?" Scott said, sounding pretty annoyed.

Ashley immediately stepped out of the classroom after hearing that, she didn't wait another second. Wow.Scott was definitely a dickhead. Once she was gone, I sighed, well, at least she wouldn't be saying anything to me anymore.

But...

"Boyfriend?"

"I was just joking," he replied, shrugging.

"Well, now that we have established that I'm a horny person, I'm going to leave" I whispered before rushing out of there before Scott would fuck me again. Even though I wanted it badly, I couldn't let it him. He was a fuck boy and I...I didn't know what I was anymore.

Once out of the classroom and away from him, I took in a deep breath and continued with my classes that were now being disturbed. The hallways were clear so I quietly did my thing until a girl popped up right beside me.

"Hey,"

"Hey," I replied to her. "Are you new here?" From the looks of it, she seemed like she just joined.

"Yes, my name is Veora and I was hoping that someone could show me around, I'm kind off lost and this is a huge school!" The girl said, smiling and shaking her head while clinging on to the sheet of paper she must've received from the reception.

"Of course," I flashed her a smile, "Could I see your schedule? I'll tell you about the class,"

"Oh, thank you!"

The rest of the morning went quite good. Veora was an African-american, she recently moved into town with her mother and she was new at Eastcrow High. I showed her around the area, told her about her classes and I couldn't miss warning her about Scott Nicholas.

We sat from a distance and looked at Scott who was with his group of boys, playing football in the middle of nowhere.

"So, he's the bad one?" Veora asked.

"The baddest. You want to keep your distance from him at all times. Trust me, he hates newbies and he will do anything to make your life miserable." I explained to her, thinking about my own time here.

It had been a while since I joined Eastcrow High and Scott, he was evil and notorious, though things have seemed to change, I doubted he'd stop torturing me in other ways.

"Ah, all the pretty boys turn out to be wicked," Veora shook her head and continued glaring at him. "But, he's so hot."

Yeah, shit, he is.

"Yeah, but don't be fooled by his looks," I said, turning my attention from him and eating my food.

The cafeteria was crowded as usual, and the loud noises of girls and boys gossiping and playing just made it worse—which is why I preferred the washroom better than the cafeteria. At least there was silence there.

"What about that girl? Is she his girlfriend?" Veora asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I raised my head immediately and then choked on the mango that was halfway down my throat when I saw Scott kissing another girl on her lips, in front of everyone.

What the heck?

I blinked, out of breath and then swallowed the mango.

"No!" I exclaimed. That wasn't his girlfriend. He didn't have any. He made that clear, didn't he? "He...he doesn't has a girlfriend," I clarified, trying to catch my breath.

Why was Scott kissing another girl right after he fingered me?

The girl who he kissed sat beside him and threw her hands over his shoulder, rubbing herself against him in a very flirtous manner that made me angry. Why was I angry again?

"It doesn't seems like that. It seems more like they're dating," Veora said, looking closely at them both.

I got off the table and shook away my thoughts. He was no one to me and I was no one to him. "I don't know. I'm going to do, I'm getting late for my class," I gathered my book and bag before running away from the cafeteria, the jealously still strong inside me.

Veora wasn't wrong. The girl beside Scott was Mariah and she had dated him quite a few times. I had seen them together, on and off, dating and making out in the school.

It made me wonder.

Was he with her again? Were they dating now?

Because if they were, I had to keep my distance from Scott.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr