Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Fuck," I cursed for a few seconds after I heard Aya coming upstairs. The was the hundredth time I was going to be busted. I jolted off the bed, pulled my panties up and then my shorts before kicking Scott to the side so it wouldn't seem like he had just eaten me up.

Aya came inside the room with knocking, she just bursted in, and then continued to glare at us for two whole minutes, "What—"

"We were just talking about the project we have in school together," I cut her off and explained myself to her before she could come into any conclusions.

Scott's lips were glistening with my wetness—I still couldn't believe that he had just tasted me.

"Oh, all right." She nodded her head, approving my excuses and lies.

"Yeah. Anyways, did you want something?" I asked, pushing my hands inside my pocket and glaring at everyone inside the room. My heart pounded in my chest yet I was able to uphold a good posture in front of my sister.

"Nah, I was just checking up on you. Left the table too soon, sister." She whispered before walking away. Darn. She was definitely suspicious, my actions were confusing so I wasn't surprised.

"Okay..."

When I heard the door of her room slam shut, I proceeded with closing mine before turning to Scott and clearing the air.

"That was my sister,"

"She's hot,"

A frown formed on my face and I punched him on the chest, "Fuck you. She's my sister,"

"I'm just joking!" He threw his hands on the air to defend himself.

Deep breaths, Brianna.

A grimace made it's way to my lips and I blushed, remembering the moment we had before we were interrupted with Aya. Scott wasn't in any relationship with Mariah and she was simply using him to make sure that he stayed hers.

That was fine with me.

"You should probably leave," I said to Scott. "Not that I want you but you should. That was too close,"

Instead of leaving, he came closer to me, eyes caught together as he cupped my face with his hands. His face softened and leaned down to give me a kiss on my lips. My insides squealed with excitement, my body tingling with the soft sensation as Scott barely kissed me on the lips—it was a rare moment.

"I'd admit that was close," he whispered, pulling away, his kiss still lingering over my lips, wanting for more. We hadn't had a chance to properly fuck over the bed and it frustrated me.

I wanted to wrap my hands around him and strangle—no.

"Yeah,"

"I'll see you at school then?"

"Only if you're not kissing Mariah," I said, my voice cold.

"I won't but it doesn't matters, all right? I don't want you to be jealous of her." He warned.

"Will try,"

He let out a soft groan before kissing me again, "That's like a good girl. Goodnight and take care," With those few words, he walked out of my room and left.

It wasn't long before I heard my parents escort Mr. Roberto and Scott outside. Once they were gone, I closed my windows shut and jumped on the bed, excited. I was falling for Scott and it showed. I became comfortable with the idea of being around him, it didn't make me paranoid or anxious anymore.

Maybe—just maybe he wasn't as bad as I had thought.

"Spill," Aya came rushing in through my door when she heard everyone leave. I snapped out of my lovely-dovey thoughts when I found her, leaning against the doorway and waiting for me to spill.

"What?" I asked, acting confused.

"You and that boy have a thing, don't you?"

"No!" I exclaimed, getting off the bed. "No way. We are just friends,"

"You're lying,"

"Am not,"

"Yes, you are. So what's the secret? Are you crushing over him or is he crushing over you? Well, he does seem like a good guy but really quiet—is that his nature or he's just like that around you?" Aya blabbered, making no sense. She was dragging the whole Scott topic now.

"No, he's not like and no, I'm not crushing over him and neither is he. We are just friends and we are working on a play together. That's all!" I clarified, making sure she would understand it.

"I don't believe you which is why, I have my eyes on you," She directed her fingers to her eyes and then on me, "I'm watching you,"

"Goodnight," I pushed Aya out of my room and slammed the door shut while she continued to yell unrealistic things through the door, like how we would look cute together.

• • •

"And, yeah, we kissed then." I told Veora.

"You kissed Scott!" She yelled, slapping her hand over her mouth. "You kissed him?" She was in disbelief when I told her that Scott came with Dad over to my house last night.

"Yes—it wasn't our first time. We had kissed before,"

Veora's eyes widened more, "Wait, so that was the secret you were hiding from me?"

"Yes, I didn't want anyone to know and I still don't. I want to keep it all as secretive as possible," I said, walking by her side.

We stepped inside the school and moved to our lockers that were only a second away from one and another. I felt better this morning, maybe because Scott finally made me cum after teasing me for a whole week or maybe that I was no longer paranoid about Mariah being with Scott—maybe both.

"Why not?" Veora popped up beside me, almost forcing a scream out of my lungs, "Why do you want to keep it a secret?"

"Because no one likes me, Veora," After pulling out my books, I shut the locker, "No one, literally. If the girls learn about me drooling over Scott then they will make my life a living hell."

"You're being extra now. Everyone likes you," she rolled her eyes and said.

I shook my head in denial, "You're the only girl that likes me around here," I reminded her. She was the only friend I had in this school and that was also after several months of joining.

"Oh, that's bad."

"Bad, bad."

"Anyway, I'm sure people will start liking you more if you start mingling around and talking." She suggested, "Like we are going to the party this weekend, try making some friends and acting cool. People will like you,"

I sighed, "How did you even learn about the party? Everyone often keeps it a secret as they many underage students drinking and doing drugs," It couldn't be written over a poster and stuck on the school wall.

"There is a girl, Clara, she's in my physics class and she's reselling the invitations. I got two of them for both of us," Veora explained. I was incredibly curious on how Veora was able to make more friends than I was ever able too.

We were among the few students that joined newly at Eastcrow High and no one could gain popularity that quickly.

"Clara? The blondie?"

"Yes, do you know her?"

I nodded, "She threw orange juice at me in the changing room once because I apparently smelled like fish even though I had just showered a few moments ago."

The issue wasn't with me, the girls just liked having fun and so did the boys. They wanted someone they could tease all the time and torment them so they could feel better about themselves. I was there playtoy for a very long time.

And, it was all because of Scott.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr