Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Why not?" Scott asked, his hand slipping inside the waistbands of my shorts and moving further. "Worried that your parents might find what their daughter has been up to these days?" He teased, murmuring against my lips.

It felt incredible, his body rubbing warmth against mine, the sharp pleasure rising between my legs and the teasing his boner did.

"No..."

Scott smiled sharply, "You'll need a pillow to smother your moans or your parents will hear it, and trust me when I say that they are loud,"

Before I could argue, his lips claimed mine again, branding me as his. His hands went underneath my tank-top and he raised it up till my breasts came in view. He left a trail of rough and wet kisses all over my stomach and then my breasts. I slapped my hand over my mouth as he drew my nipple in his mouth, causing a sharp pain to rip through me. His tongue swept and teased me on the right spot.

My pussy quivered and clenched with excitement. I couldn't think about anything except for having his cock inside me. I yelped and winced when his hand landed over my hips in an aggressive slap. My breathing quickened and he raised his head to meet my gaze.

"Do you prefer it rough?" He paused for a second, "...or rough?"

Both.

We were both quiet but I was still terrified knowing that Aya's room was just beside me and that she could probably hear everything if she was there. But, the fear bought another kind of excitement—the evil kind.

Licking my lips, I nodded my head.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and secured me with his body as his head nuzzled deep down my neck, "Naughty girls always like it rough," he whispered, pulling down my shorts and revealing my panties.

I spread my legs wider, inviting him to take me, "Scott, please..." I cried out as he ran his tongue over my neck.

"Please, what?"

"Please, fuck me," I needed him to take me in the most roughest and violent way possible, I wanted the mark of his hands all over my while while he fucked and choked me at the same time.

I fucking loved it rough.

"Mm," he didn't respond instead he began to tease my clit with his fingers, stimulating and arousing me more than I could ever hold. I reached out for his pants but he grabbed my wrist and pushed my hand away, stopping me. "And, why should fuck you?"

"Please, Scott." I groaned, desiring more.

"Call me daddy first,"

"Fine, daddy, please fuck me!" I exclaimed and then lowered down my tone immediately. God. This was absolutely dangerous.

"Gladly,"

"No, no, let me suck you again," I said, wanting to feel his cock deep down my throat. That was amazing. The thrill of it was unbelievable.

He laughed, shaking his head, "Aren't you a dirty little slut?"

Before we could do anything at all, someone knocked on the door and I immediately got off the bed, throwing Scott aside. My first instincts were grabbing my shorts and buttoning them up and then panicking for the next few minutes.

Scott laid on the bed, smiling as if he didn't care at all whether we were being caught or not.

"Brianna, darling." My mother called out my name and I panicked more. My heart stalled and I stood for a moment, frozen, not able to think what should I do.

Thankfully, the door was locked.

I grabbed Scott's arm and pulled him off my bed, "Go hide somewhere," I whispered to him.

"Nah,"

"Please! It's my mother," I begged, pushing him inside my closet. "I will be your dirty slut forever, right now, just stay inside and don't make a sound!" My cheeks flamed with fear as I closed the closet door and snatched in a deep breath to calm down my spiraling nerves.

I wanted to get penetrated but none of that was going to happen.

After I calmed down, I headed towards the door and made sure everything was all right before I unlocked it. My Mom stood by the doorway, leaning and waiting for me.

"I was taking a shower," I said to her. I couldn't think about anything—nothing except my insides being stretched by Scott.

Jesus.

"Oh, I just wanted to say that dinner is ready," she smiled, warmly.

"I'm not hungry,"

"Brianna, is everything okay? Since yesterday you have been quiet. I know what Aya said and she didn't mean,"

I peeked back at my closet and it didn't move. Guess Scott was finally listening to me. "No, no, it's all right, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I strictly warned Aya not to bring up the past and she won't now."

"Okay,"

"That's all. I'll be leaving for my night shift and will be back by tomorrow morning. Dinner is there so you can warm it up and eat whenever you feel hungry," she explained as I placed my hands over my hips, trialing my finger on my visible skin.

I was enjoying that.

"Yeah, okay,"

"Well, goodnight,"

"Goodnight,"

When my Mom walked away, I closed the door, locked it and then threw the key aside just as I was about to throw Scott out of here. He lured me into all this. He was corrupting my thoughts and my entire life. There wasn't a single second I couldn't stop thinking about his cock inside me while I was speaking to my Mom—God.

"That's the first time I have been in a closet. Quite spacious," Scott said as he walked out, smiling and grinning.

"You need to leave. My Mom's going to kill me if she finds that you are here!" I exclaimed, rubbing the sweat off my forehead with my hands.

"Isn't she leaving?"

"Yes, but, so are you." I placed my hands over his shoulders and pushed him towards the window.

"Come on, we still have a lot of things to do," he taunted, forcing me to think about getting back on the bed.

"No, we can do those things somewhere else and not in my room." Never in my room again.

"All right, but don't touch yourself thinking about me." He said, climbing out of my window and making his way out of my room.

I sighed. Touching was far from what I was going to do tonight.

"Goodbye!" I said, waving my hands as he went down through the metal ladder.

I was relieved when Scott walked away from my backyard and into his car that was surprisingly parked just right outside. If my Dad was here, he'd know but it was just my Mom and Aya. Once he was gone, I closed my windows and then pulled my curtains together.

I went over to my drawer and tucked a chunk of my hair behind my ear before opening it to reveal my toys.

Which one of them were I going to use tonight to fuck myself?

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr