Chapter 12

Chapter 12

When the Mayor's family arrived, I expected a crowd for some reason but it was only Scott and his Dad, Roberto Nicholas, they came along with their driver, in a car that I had probably never seen in my entire life. It was a large SUV. I was forced to stand outside the porch for a whole five minutes before they were invited inside our house.

I couldn't stop thinking about Scott's rest family. Mom? Sister? Did he live alone with his Dad? Was it just him and his Dad?

When Scott passed me, he didn't even glance at me but at the dinner table, his hand was reaching my lap and each time I had to slap it away, not wanting to grab unwanted attention. Aya was sitting beside me, speaking with Scott while my Dad spoke with his.

"I see Brianna and Scott are going to the same school. I hope Scott isn't causing any trouble," Mr. Roberto glanced at me and said.

All eyes were on me. I shook my head and played with my food for a few more minutes. "Nope, not at all."

"That's good because he's known to cause trouble," Mr. Roberto said, rolling his eyes. "But I'm hoping once he's in college, he won't be acting the same,"

Hoping. Vicious people always stayed the same.

Scott barely said any words at the dinner table. He was quiet the entire time except for a few moments when Aya asked him about the college he was applying too. She noticed my behavior as well and nudged her elbow in my stomach so I could stop acting as if someone had a knife up my throat.

When the desserts arrived at the table, I got up and excused my self. I was beyond full and I had other things to do than to sit beside Scott—like homework.

After washing my hands, I left the washroom beside my room only to run into Scott who had been standing there the entire time I was inside.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, a frown plastering on my lips.

"You're mad,"

"So? Go away,"

"I'm sorry," he apologized and I scoffed in response. Apologizes from boys like him never were real or serious.

I completely ignored Scott's presence and stomped into my room to slam the door on his face but he came inside before I could do any of that.

"Why are you pissed?" I was going to throttle him if he continued looking at me with doe eyes and an apologetic face.

"Umm, I don't know," I folded my hands across my chest, "Maybe because you're a liar,"

"What did I lie about?"

"Being in a relationship with Mariah?"

"I'm not,"

"Then stop kissing her everywhere,"

"That was just one kiss and she wanted it," he explained, clarifying the situation. "Do you think I want to kiss her after she slept with the whole baseball team?"

I was intrigued, "What?"

"I broke up with her months ago, Brianna and I don't want her but she can't stand me being single so she wants me to kiss her every day so people believe that I'm still with her." He flashed a smile, trying to be cocky as he was proud of being wanted among the girls in our school.

"That's the lamest excuse—lie I have ever heard!" I exclaimed, snickering at him.

Scott made a move to grab my wrist and tug me towards himself. I punched him in the chest a few times but it barely made a difference. Screaming would grab a lot of attention and I didn't want to alert Aya that I was having a thing with Scott so I stayed still.

"I'm not lying," he growled, his eyes burning. "Now, don't make daddy mad,"

"You're not my daddy,"

"It wasn't like that a few weeks ago," he smirked and I felt the soft material between my legs get damp with his rough, dominating voice.

The heat intensified as I crashed into his chest, his lips a few seconds away from touching mine and his body completely pressed against mine. Suddenly, I was craving an orgasm. Each time I had seen Scott, I had to touch myself, especially that one night when my Mom bursted in, disturbing our entire steamy session. That left me wretched and quivering.

The things he did to me were unbelievable.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out of me. My heart skipped a beat when I heard the door shut with a thud, causing a panic inside me. My parents were just two seconds away from my room, whatever Scott was planning to do with me wasn't going to lead to any good.

He pushed me over my bed and got over me in a flash of a moment. Before I knew, his hands were pulling down my skirt and his head was dipping between my legs, close to my pussy.

The door wasn't even locked.

"I feel horrible knowing that our last two encounters ended without you getting pleased," he said, his hot breath fanning on the sides of my thighs as he gripped onto them tightly. He curled his fingers around my panties and pulled them down my legs.

My pussy clenched, hard.

"Not he—" My cheeks flushed, turning red as his mouth invaded my slick pussy without a warning, swirling and stroking my wetness. I let out a soft moan and threw my head back in pleasure and fear.

Not again.

I withered against his mouth that moved past my folds, diving deep into my aching pussy and kissing me on my sweetest spot.

"Oh, yes," I gasped, grabbing his hair in my hands as he teased my nipples through the shirt I had been wearing.

Every nerve-ending in my body quivered with excitement and my hips began moving in the same rhythm of his tongue. My gaze was fixated on the door, hoping no body at all would walk in—especially not Aya. I felt my pussy pulsate, becoming desperate for an orgasm. Being on the edge of either coming or getting caught just turned me on more.

My insides clenched around his tongue and my thighs trembled as his strokes grew wilder. I moaned loudly, praying for this to be over soon and my back arched.

"Fuck, don't stop!" I begged.

I was going to snap any second now.

The swirls of his tongue inside my pussy intensified and when I couldn't hold it for another second, I shattered, a cry breaking out of me as I came in his mouth.

"Brianna!" I heard Aya shout across the hallway as her footsteps approached my bedroom.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr