Chapter 16

Chapter 16

One wild night.

A bunch of teenagers.

Drinks.

And, a party.

Wild nights never ended good for me, they always turned the opposite and when Veora dragged me to Scott's party, I expected nothing less.

The man named Hunter squealed as he was grabbed away from me and pushed to the ground by no other than Scott, who looked more than furious. He pushed his fist into Hunter's face and the man groaned with pain.

"Not in my party, man." Scott uttered, grabbing his collar and lifting him off the ground. He seemed more disturbed than I was. I stepped away from the scene, a lump growing in my throat as I bit onto my nails.

Scott gave him a few more punches until the man started bleeding. It wasn't long before he passed out on the ground. I shuddered with fear and looked around, trying to find an escape. Scott's arm was covered in the man's blood and he only stopped when he found that he had passed out.

His eyes flashed at me and he released the man before getting up, "Come on, get inside."

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out of me except for stutters. I had never witnessed a fight before and I had no idea whether I should've called the police or not.

When I didn't say anything, Scott grabbed my wrist and pulled me back inside the chaotic party. I hid myself behind him, still afraid of what I had seen.

It wasn't right.

None of it was.

"He'll die..." I whispered to Scott as he took me upstairs and away from the party.

"No, he won't. I have dealt with men like him, don't worry." He responded, pushing me inside a silent bedroom where the music of the party could no longer be heard. "What were you doing outside anyway?"

I swallowed hard when I heard the door behind me slam shut. My eyes flickered around the bedroom, looking for another escape just in case Scott decided to kill me as well as he killed the man outside.

"A d-drink fell over my dress and that guy offered me clothes," I replied, holding my breath back.

"And you couldn't bother coming to me instead?" Scott asked, raising his brows and folding his bloody arms across his chest. My stomach twisted as the blood smeared all over his shirt and I looked away.

"It wasn't like I had any option,"

"And that's why you're going to get punished. Go take a shower and remove that filthy shirt before I rip it off from you body," He threatened, his voice low as he stepped towards me.

Narrowing my head down, I nodded and Scott showed me the way to his modern bathroom that even had a bath tub of it's own. Once he left me alone, I removed my clothes and got the drink off my body that began to get sticky. Scott and I weren't on good terms anyway and Mariah just ruined it more today—it was the main reason I didn't go running behind him after she dropped her drink on me.

Or else, I would've.

I pulled up the facet and took a shower. The music was faint and distant yet I could hear it through the walls. Being honest, Scott's lifestyle surprised me. Where was his Dad? Did he even allow this all? What would happen to the man at the driveway? Was he dead? Wouldn't he go to the police? Wouldn't Scott go to jail for beating someone up?

I froze underneath the warm water and got lost in my thoughts until I heard Scott.

"Quicken up. Daddy is dying to turn your ass red," I heard him say through the door and my stomach twisted in arousal.

Daddy.

A chill ran down my spine and I quickly cleaned up my self before stepped out of the shower, only covered in a towel and nothing else. I wanted to be punished. I had been a very bad girl.

In a blink of an eye, I was against the door of the washroom, my towel slowly slipping loose as Scott pressed his warm body against mine.

"I think you should shower," I said, looking over at his arm. He had wiped the blood away but I could still smell it and it wasn't that great.

Scott looked down and nodded his head, "Right!" He exclaimed and then glanced back at me, "Get on the bed, remove the towel and make sure your pussy is ready by the time I return." As he headed for the door, he stopped and continued, "And, don't try touching yourself, I will know."

I said nothing, just watched him walk into the bathroom while my nipple turned hard underneath the towel upon hearing his words. I found myself obeying to his command as I laid down on the bed and discarded my towel.

I took in a few deep breaths and spread my legs, the scent of my arousal immediately filled up the room as I waited for Scott to return from the shower.

Shouldn't have let him go.

It got harder and harder to not touch my self. I fisted my hands together as my knees shook with the excitement of the future. The door of Scott's bedroom was locked and my parents were far away from me, they weren't going to disturb me anytime soon.

Things moved fast. My heart hammered in my chest as Scott walked out of the bathroom, wet and naked, only a towel covering the bits my pussy was aching for the most. My breathing came out ragged as I watched his come towards me, lust filling his eyes with every step he took. He stopped by the bed and trailed a hand down my leg. The tiny hair over my skin rose and I swallowed.

I purred when his hands reached down to my folds, his fingers slowly teasing my warmth.

"God,"

The bed squeaked when he got over me, the warm shower drove both of us mad and it showed. He placed his hand on either side of my head and looked into my eyes.

"Aren't you a kinky little whore?" He asked, his lips inching closer to me.

I couldn't hold it anymore so I pounced and wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him into a long-lasting kiss.

Yes. I was a kinky whore. And, I wasn't ashamed.

He locked his hands around my neck and pushed me back on the bed, "Not so quickly. A punishment is still pending,"

"For what?" I pouted.

"For being a bad girl and causing trouble. Nothing would've happened if you had came to me earlier," He responded as his hands reached for the drawer beside the bed.

He came back to me, lifted me up and pulled my hands behind my back. A silk ribbon circled around my wrists and he knotted them together while I stood on my knees.

"What was that for?" I asked, purring. Now he was getting kinky.

"For fun,"

Scott spun me around, placed his hand over my bare back and pushed me against the bed. I fell on my stomach immediately, my bottom still sticking up on the air.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr