Chapter 8

When I reached home, I went straight to my room. The scowl on my face didn't disappear and it wasn't going to anytime soon—until Scott wasn't kissing another girl in the cafeteria. Clearly, I was feeling something or the other for him. I threw my bag on the ground and puffed out the breath I had been holding back.

Aya appeared on the door, knocking and waiting for me to speak with her. After the little mishap last night, I hadn't spoken to her and neither she did.

"What do you want?" I asked, approaching the door.

"I came to apologize,"

"Oh," That was a surprise because Aya rarely apologized.

"It was my fault. I shouldn't have said any of that and I really need to stop talking about myself all the time. I'm sorry, sister, I don't want you to hold anything against me. I'm going to be leaving soon, and I don't want my sister mad at me." She explained, sounding real.

When did she change? The last I remembered was that Aya loved picking on me, tormenting me at all times, calling me a loser but again, she was my sister and I didn't mind any of that.

"All is forgiven," I said.

She gave me a warm smile and then walked away when she had nothing else to say. I locked up my room door and went in to take a shower to settle down the new thoughts that were kicking up.

Scott.

Scott.

•••

My legs loosely circled around the air as I completed my homework, and went through the King Lear's play. December wasn't that far and if I wanted to score good in my final year, I needed to start preparing for the play but Scott being my partner was going to just make it all difficult. Ugh, Ms. Kenneth.

When I heard a snap, I jolted off the bed and walked to my window which was wide open. Dad was gone to get some groceries and my Mom was around, cooking dinner along with Aya so whoever was down there wasn't any of them.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard another snap, someone walking towards the house or maybe worse. I peeked outside and was surprised.

"What the—" I paused for a second, staring into his gray eyes that illuminated under the moonlight, "Scott? What are you doing here?"

"I was bored," he smirked, walking away from the splintered bushes and making his way to the ladder that was attached to the wall beside my bedroom.

"No, you're not coming up!" I exclaimed, my voice low and my fear over the roof.

"Yes, I am."

"I will throw you down and you'll break your leg," I warned, being completely serious. I didn't want Scott in my bedroom, hell, not even in my house. If my parents or Aya found about him, they'd kill me and then proceed with killing him.

"Then I won't be able to fuck you," he winked, moved up, and got closer to me. When I threw my hands on him, he grabbed them and almost pulled me out of my own window. "Let me in,"

"No!" I thrashed my hands away from him while being careful that he wouldn't fall—or I wouldn't. "I'm not letting a fuckboy in," I spat out, without realizing what I had just said.

Scott tugged on my wrist and pulled me closer to himself, "What did you say?"

"Nothing,"

"Brianna," He was using his fuckboy techniques now. "Let me in and I will show you the fuckboy I am," he admitted.

"No. Go away," I was panicking now. Who wouldn't?

"You're going to let me die here?" He pouted, using another one of his tactics. God.

"Yes. And, you're dating Mariah, so go away before I tell her!" I gritted my teeth together and punched his chest, freeing myself from his grip at the same time.

He stopped and glared at me for a whole moment, "What?!"

"You're dating Mariah and you're a liar,"

"Who told you that?"

"No one has to tell me. I can see, you kissed her in the cafeteria,"

"So?"

"So, you're dating her!" I couldn't believe that I was arguing with him. I had seen them together many times, at different events and trips in the school—of course they were dating and even thought it made me jealous, I wasn't going to come between two people.

"I'm not dating her!" Scott exclaimed, loudly, almost attracting the attention of everyone.

"But you were kissing her,"

"So? I kissed you, does that mean I'm dating you?"

"Ew. You're a complete fuckboy," I backed away from the window, clutching onto the sides tightly so he wouldn't jump inside. How did he even find where I was living?

"Let me in, Brianna or I'm going to come through the front door and I'm sure your Mom wouldn't like the sight of that," he threatened, his arm muscles tightening underneath the white t-shirt he was wearing. He needed to stop flexing.

"Fine. Don't make a sound," I gave in, terrified whether he would go to the front door or not. I pulled apart the curtains as far as they'd go and then allowed Scott to jump from the ladder into my room.

He did it in a moment and landed on his feet without a single bruise. I quickly went to my door and checked on the lock, making sure that it was locked so Aya couldn't barge in. A lump of anticipation rose in my throat as I looked at Scott who had been occupied in dusting the dirt of his clothes.

"How did you find my house?" I asked him, biting on my nails as my heart raced.

"Your house is just four houses away from mine, do you think I would not know?" He raised his brow and then came closer like a predator getting his prey's attention.

I gulped. "What are you doing here?"

"Something went uncompleted today..." He trailed off, pushing me into another wave of doubts. "And, we were disturbed by Ashley but no worries, I'm here now."

I understood what he meant when his hips were grinding against mine and his hands were all over my body for the second time today. Before I could decide whether I wanted to do this or not, Scott took the decision and claimed my lips, then pushed me onto the mattress while his hands ran across my legs that were only covered with a small pair of shorts. Pleasure stirred inside me. The tiny kisses over my lips made me mad and being touched by a boy over my own bed made me wet more than ever.

His tongue demanded for entrance to my mouth and when I parted my lips, he swept inside, tangling his tongue with mine. I moaned and then realized, I was in room and my family was just downstairs.

"We can't do it here!" I exclaimed, pushing him off me.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr