Chapter 6

"This is the script of the King Lear's play that I pulled off the internet. Your grade students will be handling the third scene of this script so you have only do that." Ms. Kenneth explained, handing me over the papers while I tried my best to keep my attention on her.

My eyes quickly scurried around the script she had given me. It was long but I could manage as long as Ms. Kenneth was assigning someone else with me—probably someone smart as me. There was one thing I was proud about and it was my smartness.

"Oh, there is your partner!" She exclaimed joyfully, waving her hand and signaling whoever was behind me. Fine lines appeared on my forehead as I turned around to see Scott walking inside the empty classroom, as usual, grinning and smirking.

No.

"Please don't tell me that is my partner," I said. Ms. Kenneth was knocked out of her senses if she even thought for a moment that Scott was interested in the play at all—he was only interested in playing with the person who was going to organize the play—me.

"Actually, he is. Ms. Smith assigned him. You both will make an amazing team together and I'm expecting the best!" She said, excitement ravishing in her tone like it was her birthday or what.

"He doesn't even reads! He barely knows anything about anything," I blurted out, raising my hand towards Scott who hadn't said a word to me since morning. It had been oddly quiet and now I understood why.

"Actually," He dragged himself closer to me, "I read a lot more than you and I know everything that you know,"

"All right, all right, both of you relax." Ms. Kenneth stood in the middle of us before a gruesome girly fight could begin. "Ms. Smith has chosen Scott because he's active in the Drama club and the Literature club and it may not seem like that but he is," she explained to me as if that was going to change my mind.

"He doesn't even know who's King Lear!" I explained.

"I do,"

"Oh, really?" I folded my hands across my chest, "Who is he?"

"I will tell you when Ms. Kenneth leaves. We both can go through King Lear's history," He smiled, looking at the teacher and then back at me.

"I'll leave you two alone to discuss," she said before exiting out of the classroom without saying anything else. Not a good decision.

The classroom went in silent mode and it took me a second to absorb the fact that we were in the same empty classroom where Scott had fucked me just two days ago. How did I let this happen? Ugh! Why was he even here? Scott never showed any interest in studies, he was one of those rich brats that could buy out everything—including teachers and grades. The temperature dropped as he moved his hands behind his back, forcing the muscles around his arm to flex in a very seductive manner.

"So, where were we?" He asked, snatching the script away from my hand. "Do you want to know who King Lear was or do you want to know what will happen when you'll bend your pretty little ass over the table?"

I was stunned.

There was no point in arguing so I stayed silent and tried to reach for the exit door but he came in front of me. I raised my head to meet his stern gaze. Now what?

"Did you send me a message yesterday?" He asked, seeking to learn about whoever had messaged him. Of course, it was me but I wasn't going to tell him that. Keeping him curious was more fun.

"What message? I don't know anything," I hesitated before replying, my shoulder shaking as I shrugged. Lying was never my thing and it couldn't be.

Scott looked at me from the corner of his eyes, studying and trying to learn whether I was lying or not. "So, you didn't text me, hi daddy, yesterday?" He asked again, going in details.

With ease, I replied, "Nope. I don't know what you're talking about. I was sleeping last night,"

"Caught you!" He exclaimed, jumping away from the door and coming to me. I took a step backward with fear. "I never said that I got the text at night. So, you did text me, mhm."

"I didn't,"

"Don't lie, Brianna or I will throw you over that desk and punish you right now." He threatened, sounding real while pointing his hand at the desk he had fucked me on. My knees trembled and I pressed my legs together just at the thought of him punishing me. It sounded so great in the books and now I knew why. "You can moan daddy, daddy all you want to then," he grabbed my wrist and turned me around to the wall as his other hand went around my ass.

My breathing hitched in my throat with his sudden movements. The class wasn't locked and anyone could come inside in any second. This was dangerous.

Scott was dangerous.

"Okay, it was me, I'm sorry!" I said, submitting to him so he wouldn't punish me or something else. I was both excited and aggravated, unable to think about anything else except for his hands stirring through my body.

He pushed me closer to the wall and I closed my eyes. His body met with mine and I felt like I was being crushed under his tall frame. His both hands travelled down to my hips and one of them got underneath the skirt I wore.

Not again.

"You liked it, right?" He whispered, bitting my ear and forcing a suppressed moan out of me. "When I touched you, when I fucked you, you loved it all, didn't you?" He yanked my hair and placed an aggressive kiss over my cheekbones.

His hand slipped inside my panties, stroking and rubbing my clitoris as I tried to catch my ragged breath. "Yes, yes, I did."

"That's right. You can't even deny because I will know each and every single time you lie. You know how?" He asked, plunging a finger inside me and I bit the raw inside of my cheeks nervously. He sounded like sex with his mouth on my ears. "Because you will get wet each and every time I will touch you,"

As soon as his hands got out of me, he whirled me around and the classroom door bursted open just in the same moment.

"Ew. What the fuck?"

Shit.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr