Chapter 1

All the Kid's Ages
Severide Family:
•Brielle Elizabeth Severide: 18 years old; graduated HS
•Addilynn Kay Severide: 16 years old; 11th grade
•Jaxson Kelly Severide: 14 years old; 9th grade
•Greyson Benjamin Severide: 14 years old; 9th grade
•Oakley Rae Kinney Severide: 11 years old; 6th grade

Casey Family:
•Alyssa Blaze Casey: 18 years old; graduated HS
•Layla Shay Casey: 16 years old; 11th grade
•Oliver James Casey: 14 years old; 9th grade
•Mason Spencer Casey: 11 years old; 6th grade
•Madison Raymond Casey: 11 years old; 6th grade

~Stella's POV~
Its Brielle's graduation today. My first-born baby is now 18 years old and a high school graduate.

"Ok honey all done." I said as I finished Brielle's makeup. She asked for my help. I smiled and teared up as I saw her all dressed up with her hair, makeup, dress and heels.

Brielle looked at herself in the mirror and her mouth dropped.
"Omg... I swear I was just 4 years old starting pre-k... how am I now graduating high school." She said.

I got a tissue and wiped my tears.
"Mom don't cry... it's not like I'm moving out or anything." She laughed and hugged me.
"Yea.. I know baby." I said, laughing back.

"Hey you guys almost-..." Kelly came in Brielle's room and once he saw his daughter, he just stopped talking and smiled, looking at his grown up daughter.
"Hey dad." Brielle smiled.
"I- you-.." Kelly stuttered and then laughed. "You look beautiful princess."
"Thanks dad.. don't worry, no matter how old I get, I'll still always been 'daddy's little princess'." She smiled and hugged him.

"We'll let you finish getting ready baby." I said as Kelly and I walked out of her room.
We left her room, Kelly and I went to our room.
"I remember her being born like it was yesterday... how is she already 18 and graduating high school?" I told Kelly.
"Yea it's insane.. and Oakley is already in middle school next year..." Kelly said.
"We have no more babies.." I said.
"Well we can-" Kelly said, but I stopped him since I knew where he was going with this.
"Yea..That shipped has sailed." I laughed.

We finally all got out of the house and drove to the high school. When we got out, we met up with the Caseys. Ally and Brielle went inside and the rest of us got seats.

"How in the world are our oldest ones graduating high school? It's feels like just yesterday they were born." Gabby said.
"It's crazy right?" I chuckled.

~Brielle's POV~
Alyssa and I walked into the high school. All the seniors had to wait in the cafeteria as we all got set up for the ceremony. We still had about 30 mins till the ceremony started.

"Man it's insane how we're already graduating high school, I feel like just yesterday we were 3, watching descendants 3 on repeat." Alyssa laughed.
"Yea you're so right!" I laughed.
"I'm so excited about going to the fire academy in September!" Ally said.
"You guys still have that stupid little dream about becoming a firefighter and paramedic?" A group of snotty kids came up to us, the same ones that have been bullying us all year.

"Oh kiss my ass Kyler. And don't forget that I was the one who pulled you out of that fire in this very room just 4 months ago." I rolled my eyes.
"And I'm pretty sure I was the one who did CPR on you to save your life, Lacey." Ally said to some girl who always gave her BS.
"Whatever." They said, and all walked away.

I looked at Alyssa and laughed.
"They'll never stop will they?" We both laughed.
"10 bucks that we'll be saving them one day." She laughed.

~Stella's POV~
"Hey you guys!" We heard someone's voice behind us.
We saw the whole firehouse had come to the girl's graduation.
"Hey! How'd you guys know about this?" Gabby asked.
"Cindy still gets emails about the schools around here, and we knew that it would be Brielle and Alyssa's graduation today." Herrmann said.