Chapter 65

~Brielle's POV~
-8 weeks later-
-January-
It's been 8 weeks since the transfer. No one, besides Addilynn and Layla, knows that we did the transfer. Today we have to see if the transfer worked.

It was a Wednesday, we don't have shift, but we have to take the kids to daycare before the appointment.
I was the first one awake in our house and went to the bathroom. I thought for a moment, then got a test to take.

I took the test and waited for 3 minutes.
As I was waiting I got super nauseous and threw up.
"I better be pregnant..." I whispered to myself. I heard the timer go off. I flipped the test over and saw what it said.

"Pregnant" is what it said. I looked at it and smiled and started to tear up.
I hid the test and went in the shower. Once I came out, I went upstairs and woke up Alyssa.
"Baby... go get in the shower..." I whispered to her and kissed her.

"Good morning my love..." she rolled over and smiled at me.
"Morning baby.. go get in the shower. I'll get ready and start getting the kids ready." I said.
She nodded her head and went to the bathroom. I had the positive test with me.

I got ready and woke up Skylar and Cameron.
I got them dressed and everything. I went downstairs and got them some fruit and waffles for breakfast.
Alyssa came out of the shower and came over to us in the kitchen.

"Good morning my loves." She smiled at us and gave us each a hug and a kiss.
"Hi Mommy." Both Skylar and Cameron said.
"Hey baby..." I smiled at her and kissed her back.

Alyssa hugged me from behind.
"Can you just make sure they eat? I'm gonna go upstairs and finish getting ready." I told Alyssa.
"Yea of course... did you take a test yet?" She asked me.

"No not yet, I have to finish getting ready, then I will." I said.
"Ok no problem, we still have an hour. Did you eat?" She said.
"No, I'm feeling nauseous. I'll try and eat something before we leave." I told her.

I yawned and leaned and her and hugged her.
"Are you tired?" She chuckled.
I chuckled and nodded. I've been exhausted this past week straight.

I went upstairs and finished getting ready. I had the test in my hand and looked at it and smiled.
I heard Alyssa walking up the stairs.
"My love? You almost ready?" I heard her say, while walking up the stairs. I quickly went into our bed and laid down, with my back to the door and pretended to be asleep.

"My lov-" she said, then I guess she saw me sleeping and stopped.
I had the test in my hand, but I had the blanket over my torso.
I felt her climb in bed behind me and rubbed my back.
"My love... we have to get ready to go to Med." She whispered.

She hand moved down to my waist and I put the test in her hand and rolled over to look at her. She looked at me confused for a second, then she pulled her hand and saw the test.

"You're serious? Baby this is amazing!" She yelled out excitedly.
I smiled and laughed.
"Yes, I'm pregnant again." I smiled at her.
"Oh my god... it worked..." she smiled, putting her hand on my stomach.

We got the kids ready and took them to daycare. Then we headed to Med.
"Hey Maggie. I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Manning." I said.
"Bay 2 and I'll page her in." She told me.

We sat in the room.
"You're pregnant..." Alyssa smiled at me.
"Yea... but... now that means I might have to stop working..." I said.
"We still have to talk to Natalie and see." She told me.

April came in to do some labs to just check my liver and kidney functions, then Natalie came in.
"Hey you guys! Ready to see if the transfer worked?" Natalie said when she came in.

"Well. I already took a test and it was positive. And I really do think I am because I've been super super tired than normal lately." I said.
"Any nausea? Other symptoms? And you've been taking your hormone medication right?" She asked me.