Chapter 76

~Brielle's POV~
Alyssa hugged me and picked me up.
"We got the house." I whispered.
"Congrats you guys." My mom smiled.

We left and went to the house and saw Hailey.
"Hello you two! Let's go inside and I can start by you guys signing everything. And then I can give you guys the keys!" She told us.

We signed everything and she gave us the keys.
We looked around at the empty house.
"You know... the only furniture we own is the stuff in Skylar and Cameron's room.. other than that... remember that the house came fully furnished." I told her.

"Yea I know. Remember? That's why we made another bank account for all the furniture we would have to build. And because we spent so much less than what we thought we would, we have even more money." Alyssa told me.

"When should we start buying? I think we should move in as soon as possible." I said.
"Today, we should start packing everything. And then slowly move everything here. It's gonna be much harder than when we were 18." Alyssa laughed.
"Adding the fact that I'm pregnant too.." I laughed, looking down at my stomach.

We picked up the kids, and got home.
"Skylar, Cameron.. remember how we saw all those houses?" Alyssa asked them.
"Yes mommy." They both said.

"We got a house and we're moving! Are you excited?" I asked them. They got excited.
"Yea!" They said.
"Ok, how about you guys stay here and play while Mama and Mommy go upstairs and start packing ok?" I said.
"Ok Mama." They said.

Alyssa and I went upstairs and started packing everything.
We packed up most of our clothes, and most of the spare sheets and stuff.
We kept having to go and check on the kids to make sure they weren't destroying the house.

I picked up a box to take downstairs. It was just a bunch of towels.
"My love, you know better." Alyssa told me and took the box out of my hands.
"Babe, I wanna help." I laughed.
"You are helping. By packing. I can take everything down." She told me.

"No, babe, let me help!" I laughed, and tried to take the box out of her hands.
"No, go keep packing." She laughed, gripping it tightly.
I gave up and kept on packing everything.
I packed up all the decor and all the little things we had around the room that we don't need right now.

-one hour later-
We were completely done with our room. We only have about a week worth of clothes in the clothes folded on the shelves, and everything else is empty. Since the house came fully furnished, the one furniture we have to pack is everything from the twins room. And we have to put back that room into how it was when we moved in.

We put all the boxes in the laundry room for now.
"Mama, I'm hungry." Cameron told me.
We saw it was now 1pm.
"Ok, let's make some lunch." I said.

I made some grilled cheeses.
After that, we started packing up some stuff from
the twins room. They helped a bit.
"Ok, Cam, can you put the books in the box?" I asked him as I gave him some books one by one off of a shelf.

We finished up packing up, our room and the twins room. We actually took apart their bed frames and we basically just left some toys in their room, and some clothes. They have their mattresses on the floor for now until we move everything.

It was now 8pm and we are done for the day.
"I feel like I just ran a marathon.." I laughed as Alyssa and I laid down in our bed after getting the kids to sleep.

"I called Oliver and he's letting us borrow his pick up truck to bring all the stuff. And him and Greyson are going to help us with bringing the boxes that we have so far into the house, and Jaxson will watch Skylar and Cameron. And then after we get the boxes into the house. We can go to IKEA and look at everything."
Alyssa told me.
"Ok, let's do that." I said.
We both want to move in as soon as possible.