Chapter 74

~Brielle's POV~
-beginning of May-
-Brielle is 20 weeks-
-Skylar and Cameron are 3 years old now-
Today I'm 20 weeks. We have the gender scan in a few days. Today Alyssa and I don't have shift, and it's Saturday, the twins don't have daycare.

Alyssa and I have been talking more about moving. Our house is just way too small for our family. And since we're about to have another little one, we really need to move.

Today, we're gonna go look at some houses with the twins, we're hoping they will behave. We've already looked at a bunch of houses, but none of them have been good. So we decided to try a different realtor today.

"Mama, can you do my hair?" Skylar came in with a hair brush and a spray bottle.
"Ok, princess, just let me finish doing my hair." I told her.

I finished doing my hair and got dressed in a fitted little dress that went to the middle of my thighs. Skylar was wearing a little flowy dress. Cameron was wearing pants and a shirt. And Alyssa was wearing a crop top and some ripped jeans.

"Ok, what should we do with this crazy hair of yours?" I laughed and I looked at Skylar's hair.
"Buns!" She said.
I did two space buns in her hair.

We got down to the car and drove to meet with the realtor.
"Alright, Skylar, Cameron, we're gonna look at some houses ok? You guys have to be quiet and behave ok?" Alyssa told them.
"Yes mommy." They said.

We got outside and met up with the realtor.
"Hi! You must be Brielle and Alyssa Severide?" The realtor asked us.

"Yes. Hi how are you?" Alyssa smiled.
Alyssa was holding Cameron's hand, and I was holding  Skylar's.
"Well, hello! My name's Hailey Greene!" She shook our hands.

Skylar and Cameron sort of hid behind Alyssa and I. All of a sudden they both became sort of shy.
"Who are these two cuties?" Hailey bent down and smiled at Skylar and Cameron.

"This is Skylar and Cameron." I laughed, trying to get them out of behind us.
"And I see you have another little one on the way." Hailey smiled.
"Yea, that's the main reason why we have to move." I laughed.

"Ok, so let's look at this first house I wanted to show you guys!" Hailey said.

Alyssa and I looked at the outside. It was nice, but the house looked small.
"What's the information on this house?" Alyssa asked.
"This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house. 2,500 square feet." Hailey told us.

We went inside. The house was cute and cozy, but it wasn't that much bigger than our house now. The only difference was the extra bedroom upstairs. The layout was a bit different, but it wasn't that much bigger.

 The layout was a bit different, but it wasn't that much bigger