Chapter 75

~Brielle's POV~
Natalie told us the gender of the baby.
Alyssa and I looked at each other.
"Oh my god..." I smiled at her.

"Yea..." Alyssa smiled and gave me a kiss.
"Congrats you two. Hopefully Sky and Cam will both be happy." Natalie laughed.
"Yea us too." Alyssa said.

We got some photos printed out and left Med.
"We found out baby M's gender..." I smiled.
"Yea.. we did... can't wait to meet this little one..." Alyssa told me, putting her hand on my stomach.

We picked up Skylar and Cameron and got home.
"Skylar, Cameron, we found the gender of the baby.." I told them.
"Really?" Cameron asked excitedly.
"Yeah.. it's a...." Alyssa said.

Once we told the gender one of them was excited and the other one was super upset.
"It's ok honey... you're still gonna love the baby so much ok?" I told the one that was upset.
"Ok..." they told me and sniffled.

-next week at shift-
-Brielle is now 21 weeks-
We got to shift and Torres came up to us. She's been friendly. She's been at 51 for almost a month now. But she's still super rusty and has screwed up a bunch of times on calls.

"Hey! You guys find out the gender of the baby yet?" She asked us.
"Yea we did last week." Alyssa told her.
"Are you gonna have a gender reveal party or something?" She asked us.
"No, we aren't telling anyone the gender." I laughed.

"Oh really? You guys have a name picked out?" She asked us.
"Yea, we do. We had a name picked out for each gender before we went to find out." I said.

Ambo 61 Truck 81 Squad 3 Engine 51 car accident 92 Glenwood Avenue

We all went to the vehicles.
It was a car accident. 2 cars, a pickup, and a minivan. The pick up, and both the cars were all together in a bad accident. While the minivan hit a barrier and was there, it was still in really bad shape, but the other 3 cars looks way worse. We couldn't see how many people were involved with this, but we knew we would need more ambos

"Man, we're gonna need at least 4 more ambos at this location." Violet said into her radio.
"Alright Squad let's start trying to get these cars away from each other." My dad ordered.
"Brielle, can you go assess the minivan? Alyssa, you're with me at this.. mess.." Violet said.

I went over to the car. It was totaled.
I noticed a young girl about 20 years old in the drivers seat and she had some kids in the back. She was super shaky and had some lacerations on her face.

"Hey honey, my name's Brielle, what's yours?" I asked her.
"Please don't call the cops. I looked back at them for just one second..." she was crying.
"Hey, relax, I'm just a paramedic. What's your name?" I asked her again.

"Kayla." She told me.
I saw the kids in the back. They looked about 2 and 3.
"Anyone hurt, Kayla?" I asked.

"Hallie, Mason, you guys hurt?" She asked them.
I saw the kids. The little girl crying and scared. And the boy was scared, but not crying.
"Mommy it hurts." The little girl said.

I tried to open the doors, they wouldn't budge.
"Lieutenant! We need the doors open over here!" I called out to my mom.

"Candidate! Get those doors open!" My mom called out to Torres.
Torres came over with a sawzall.
"Woah, you don't need that." I told her.

"Then what do I use?" She asked.
"A haligan and hurry." I told her.
"Hey, hey! Hallie!" I heard Kayla yell.
I noticed the little girl was passed out.

Torres was looking in all the compartments for a haligan. She doesn't know where anything is yet.
I ran over and grabbed a haligan and got the doors open myself.
"Basic knowledge, have a haligan on you at all times." I told her. I sounded a bit rude, but I didn't mean to be.