Chapter 170: trouble in Hoenn

I want to thank King_Elements for helping me write this chapter

We now see Jewel, and Arceus, were at home watching TV.

(A/N: Jacob's mom name is jewel, also this is what she looks like)

TV: In other news, we have reports of random weather activity in the Hoenn region recently happening, from massive droughts, to severe thunderstorms, all over the region

TV: In other news, we have reports of random weather activity in the Hoenn region recently happening, from massive droughts, to severe thunderstorms, all over the region. Local scientists have no idea what has been causing these sudden weather phenomena. Also in other news, the two organizations known as team aqua, and team magma, are still at large, local authorities are still unable to put a stop to these menace.

Arceus then turned off the TV and sighed.

Jewel: Honey, are you okay?

Arceus: It's as I feared.

Jewel: what is?

Arceus: there are only two legendary pokemon that can cause those types of weather patterns, Groudon, and Kyogre, and I bet those two teams have something to do about it, (sigh) I don't understand, why do humans want to take over the world they live on? It doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Jewel: There, there, honey. you know it's been awhile since we've been to hoenn, do you still remember when I competed in those Pokemon contests?

Arceus: How could I ever forget that? you were the best out of all of them out there sweetie, or should I say "blue goddess"?

Jewel: hehe aww you remembered my nickname, how sweet of you.

Jewel then kissed Arceus's cheek.

Jewel: But in all seriousness, what are we going to do?

Arceus: I might have a solution, and I think you already know what I'm talking about.

Jewel instantly knew what he was talking about.

Jewel: You really think he can handle it.

Arceus: don't worry sweetie, of course he can handle it, he was able to take down team rocket after all.

Jewel: Well, looks like my boy is going to Hoenn, I better go pack the thing's he'll need.

Arceus: good idea, I better tell him the news.

Arceus then teleported to Jacob's world.

Jewel: I hope Jacob is ready?