chapter 205: meet lisia

I want to thank Ghostzaiko for helping me write this chapter

The next day jacob was now shopping with budew and bluey will talking to his mom on the phone

Jacob: hi mom

Jewel:(phone)Hey Honey! You did magnificent in the match I was watching with your father and I'll just be honest, I broke a lot of things during the contest.

Jacob: I see, well I hope you're proud of me, I did my best and It paid off.

Jewel:(phone)Yes I did also Send me a whole bunch of pictures of my grandbaby budew!!

Jacob: sure.

Jacob sent a picture of budew who was wearing her bow and flower crown

Jewel:(phone)YES! Now to get them onto frames but for now Im proud of you to tell budew hello from me and I'll be seeing your progress on other contests!

Jacob: Okay, so where's the contest being held.

Jewel:(phone)Hm last I heard it's in fallarbor town!

Jacob: great, oh by the way I met another girl, her name is may, she was in the contest, she had a red bandana on her head, she lost to drew.

Jewel:(phone)Yes what about the girl?

Jacob: She's part of my harem now.

Jewel:(phone)Ahhhhh More potential grandkids If that is you all "decide" it.

Jacob: MOM!

Jewel:(phone)What! I'M just saying! Plus you're getting older!

Jacob: mom we will have children when we are ready, right now we have other things to focus on, like the next contest. May is still a beginner and she's gonna need all the help she can get.

jewel:(phone)Yes yes. Maybe you'll encounter someone at a later date.

Jacob:(phone) I hope so.

Meanwhile we see this girl in one of the stores.

Lisia

Lisia:(humming)what kind of food should I get for Altaria.

She then saw jacob in the distance

Lisia:(gasp) No Way, It's him! What is he doing here!

She then saw him going into the store

Lisia:OH no! Gotta act natural*goes back to looking like she was looking at the sorts of pokemon food*

Jacob then appeared picking out berries

Jacob: hmm, sweetie, which berry do you think daddy should get?

Budew:Ooo those!*runs to the nanab berries*

Jacob: okay sweetie,

Lisia couldn't help but stare at him while blushing