chapter 218: The Princess and the Togepi! Part 1

I want to thank Ghostzaiko for helping me write this chapter

Our heroes were now relaxing for a bit, jacob was taking take of budew when missy came up with togepi in a new outfit

Jacob: Hey misty nice new outfit!

Misty:I know right! I got it from shopping!

Jacob: you look so cute and pretty in it (kissed her)

Misty:(blushing)Aw Now Don't be so sly Haha.

Jacob: hehe hey you brought togepi back I haven't seen her in awhile good to see her again, hey what do you say she and budew play together!

budew:Yeah!

Jacob: aww she wants to play with togepi!

Misty:well yeah I can see why not go on togepi*puts togepi dow*

Jacob:alright *puts budew down* play nice you two!

Budew: Okay daddy.

Both budew and togepi began to chase each other and have fun

Jacob: aww look at them playing, it's so adorable, we are such good parents!

Sabrina:Well I mean of course were all good parents*cough* I'm a better mom than jessie.*Cough*

Jessie:(glaring)WHAT WAS THAT?

Jacob: no fighting please.

max:Oh, I'm sure Jessie is better.

Brock: Nope, Sabrina's definitely winning.

Jacob: It doesn't matter, they're both good and I love them, that's all that matters!

Michelle:Well why don't we start going cause I'm sure something will happen.

Jacob: fine let's start packing.

Meanwhile two savage grunts were spying on them

Sav. Grunt 1:Ok We got the target and her togepi make sure to get her separated.

Sav. Grunt 2: why aren't we going after the boy again?

Sav. Grunt 1:Because dumbass were supposed to get the togepi for the hansen guy Plus if he has the togepi then he'll be able to become the king.

Sav. Grunt 2: to be honest I think he would suck as a king, I don't know why the boss would ever agree to help this guy.

Sav. Grunt 1:Well ain't it obvious it's to take what's ours. Not his plus a new hideout island.

Sav. Grunt 2: fine, let's get this over with already.

Sav.grunt 1:yeah.yeah don't get your panties in a twist and go start the ride ready lll get the togepi.