chapter 192: the wurmple war

I want to thank Ghostzaiko for helping me write this chapter

Our heroes were now relaxing having lunch

Jacob: alright guys while we're waiting for the rematch we should probably looks for stuff to do, now I heard that granite cave was near here so maybe we can check that out

May was now feeding her wurmple

May: Good Wurmple. (pours in more Pokemon food) You got to keep eating if you want to evolve.

Jacob: good to see you warmed up to pokemon may.

May:well I can't wait for My wurmple and to help it evolve into a beautiful beautifly!

Jessie:Well I don't want to hear none of your nonsense while my wurmple Is going to have great determination and better aspirations on being a dustox

May: You couldn't possibly be talking about that Wurmple, could you?

Jessie: Yes, I am. And anyone can see my Wurmple's far better looking.

May: Well, my Wurmple is a lot smarter than yours.

Jessie: My Wurmple's attending night school to get its PhD.

May: My Wurmple is always polite, has very good manners, and shares with others.

Jessie: (laughs) Oh, is that right? My Wurmple has been raised much more carefully and is much more refined.

May: Well, I read books to my sweet Wurmple every day.

Jessie: And I take my Wurmple for very long walks.

May: My Wurmple is just happier.

Jessie: And my Wurmple has never cried even once! See?!

Jacob: enough, first off half of those things aren't true and second your wurmples are equal.

Both jessie and may Calm down but still give each other a glare

Both put their Wurmple down. Max examined May's Wurmple by measurement then inspection and does the same with Jessie's

Max: After careful examination and comparison, I have determined both Wurmple are exactly the same.

Jessie and May: What?

Jacob: yep, until they evolve you won't know who's is better

Jessie: That's preposterous! Then we'll just have to settle this with a battle, little Miss Kerchief! Wurmple, String Shot, go!

(Jessie's Wurmple fires its String Shot as May and Max dodge it)

May: How dare you?! Wurmple, use your String Shot!

(May's Wurmple fires its String Shot and gets Jessie all string up as she screams)

Jacob: Oh god this is just getting worse.

Jacob then released her from the string

Brock:Hey Jacob I think it's better to let the girls go at each other until they find out both of the wurmples are equal until then.

Jacob: brock are you insane or something

Brcok:Well Jacob If you can't get it through their minds that the wurmples are equal they aren't going to go down without a fight until one proves something over the other.

Jacob: maybe, but right now it won't do much since their wurmple have barely trained and have no fighting experience whatsoever, the fight will just be a standstill

Brock: Well, if they need fighting experience they could go out into the forest and see what each one can do or what they need to work on.

Jacob: hmm I see, okay but if this goes south im blaming you

May and jessie were still arguing

Brock Fake coughed into his hand but they ignored him.

Jacob: Okay, new plan.

Jacob began to walk up to them while they were still arguing

Jacob:(pushing may and jessie away from each other) okay enough already this is getting us nowhere.

May: WELL MAYBE SHE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO KNOW WHOS BETTER IF WE WERE TO BATTLE!

Jessie:OH I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT MIDGET CONSIDERING MY WURMPLE WILL BECOME STRONG!

Jacob: Well until any of you train your wurmples you two are gonna stop arguing and get moving,I am not dealing with this the whole trip.

Both girls glared at each other but decided to separate until then.

Jacob: Good, now let's go.

Jaraja: By the way, Jacob, I heard a rumor that Steven Stone might be there.

Jacob: Oh yeah I remember Mr Stone talking about him.

Brock:Well I wonder why he'd be there. I heard that the cave has some pokemon around that would be a bit rambunctious.

Jacob: Well, let's go and find out.

The group then went off while may and jessie stayed on separate sides