chapter 206: The Spheal of Approval!

I want to thank Ghostzaiko for helping me write this chapter

Our heroes decided to stay at slateport for one more day, while there jacob was able to catch two of these pokemon

Clamperl

An: One was male and the other was female

May: Cute clothes, stylish accessories, and gourmet meals? We can't leave without shopping at the Slateport Market.

Max: Well, my vote goes to the Slateport City Marine Museum. That's got to be the coolest place to go with all those rare exhibits.

May: Either way, let's just have fun. Now that the Pokemon Contest is over!

Jacob: I guess I'm down with that, I think I'll go to the museum.

Brock: You know, I should do some shopping. There are a lot of things we need for the rest of our trip.

Jacob: let's split up then,

May: In that case, I think I'll tag along with Brock.

Max:Alright let's get going!

Timeskip

Jacob's group which included of jacob, budew, max, sabrina, Courtney, shelly and Roxanne were heading to the museum

Sabrina:Hm I wonder what's going on around there.

Courntey:yes would be something to see what items are as well.

Roxanne:Yes, that would be true. But there's gotta be something that looks almost shut off.

Shelly:Hm, maybe they're doing something.

Jacob: who's knows, I wonder what they'll have there.

Small timeskip

They were now in front of the museum which was apparently closed

Jacob: Oh come on! This place should be open 24 hours. What's going on here?

Max:well I just want to take a peek!*he goes around and sees a open window*Aha!*begins to climb up*cmon just what have you got in store!