chapter 225: ghost's journey 2

I want to thank Ghostzaiko for helping me write this chapter

We now see ghost walking around the forest listening to his music

Ghost:AH Nothing beats some good beats and walking down this forest.

eggi:(listening to the music with headphones)....

Ghost:Yeah exactly some people love the classics but those fandoms are really toxic to a point.But anywho We should get to stream or something to get a refill and relax.

They then found a peaceful lake

Ghost:Ah Time to get our fishing on! So komagi what should we get?

Egg:...

ghost:Yeah. Whatever comes,comes.Hmmm now where is my fishing gear?*checks sack*

He then pulled out a fishing rod and began to fish

Ghost:AHA! Time to go fishing!*proceeds to let out the line into the water*

ghost:Hmmm.*proceeds to get a bite*WOAH!*begins to battle with the pokemon*CMON FISHY FISHY!*unleashes a bit of his power*

He lift out his rod and reveal this pokemon

Magikarp(shiny)

ghost:(gasp)WOAH! LOOK AT YOU BUDDY! Now I have to say you were a tough cookie to wrestle out of the water. Now I see a huge amount of potential inside ya How's about you join me and my boy komagi on our adventure!

Magikarp: Karp karp! **magikarp smiles and flops happily*

ghost:Nice! Now then bud how's about you enter this pokeball*takes out a ultra ball*You deserve a nice place to live so I did my time to buy some of these pokeballs. Now let's go Magikarp!*sends the ultra ball onto magikarp capturing him*