chapter 237: hot springs with flannery/ evolution time 6

I want to thank JackDroid and Ghostzaiko for helping me write this chapter\

We now see jacob slowly waking up as he was sleeping on Sabrina's breasts

Sabrina: Good Morning Darling~

Jacob: morning sabrina *kisses her*

Sabrina: Chu~!

Jacob: aww so cute. *nuzzles her*

Sabrina: Thank you so Much Darling.

Jacob: yeah, well I oughta get ready, I'm going to find flannery, I was told she has a private hot spring here.

Sabrina: Can I come?

Jacob: Sabrina as much as I would love for you to come, this is a private thing and she only invited me, I'm sorry.

Sabrina Just Pouts Like an Adorable Tsundere, but we all know she isn't, Let's be Honest.

Jacob: aww im sorry babe pls don't be made.

Sabrina: I Promise I won't if you give me A Kiss.

Jacob: hehe of course cutie *kisses her* better?

Sabrina: Yes.

Jacob: okay well i'm gonna go now okay take care.

Sabrina: Okay, I will

Jacob then left but little did he know that a certain baby pokemon was following him

Budew: Daddy Will Never Know I was ever here, I'm Like A Ninja, and I will learn about this new Mommy in Secret

Timeskip

We see flannery in front of a hot spring place when jacob arrived

Jacob: hi flannery *kisses her*

Flannery: Aww, You Charmer, It's so Great you'll be staying for A While.

Jacob: yeah. So you said you wanted me to see your private hot spring.

Flannery: Oh right, as the Gym Leader I get my Own Personal hot spring that can only be shown to me and My Guests. You're the guest In what I mean.

Jacob: Well I'm honored to be your guest, you ready to show me it.

Flannery: Of Course!

Jacob: lead the way hottie.

Timeskip

Jacob was now relaxing in flannery's hot spring when flannery came out naked

Flannery: You think I should Grab A Towel? I sorta forgot... Oh God I'm such A Dork...

Jacob:*blushing* no it's fine, you're beautiful, uhh please don't consider me a perv for looking at you!

Flannery:Wait, A Second you Blush Blue meaning you have Blue Blood, but all of the sources say you don't have Blood.

Jacob: I don't have blood, my body is very complicated, are you fine with me seeing your breast.

Flannery: Yeah, It's Just... This is Kinda awkward considering I never had A Guest in my personal Baths before.

Jacob: I guess so, you be lucky it's not brock, boy what he would do to get in here with you, he's a good guy but when it comes to women, he just doesn't know when to stop.