chapter 213: What You Seed is What You Get part 1

I want to thank JackDroid and Ghostzaiko for helping me write this chapter

Our heroes were one the way to their next destination

Jacob: Oh god, apparently the town with the contest and gym are separate paths.

May: Well, I Suppose we can flip A Coin?

Jacob: Wait a minute, (checking the map) they are separate paths but they are pretty close still, though we might have to walk overnight.

May: Great, Wake me up when we get there.

She then Gets on top of Jacob ready to sleep

Jacob: uhh when did I become a ride for people.

Max: Well To be Honest, You're as strong as A Pack Mudbray, stronger even.

Jacob: alright, let's go!

Timeskip

Our heros were now traveling by the river when they saw a bunch of watermelons floating in the river

Jacob: What the, why are there watermelons in the rivers?

Meowth: Hey Maybe It's A Sign for us to eat them! Someone go get them Please!

Max: Why should it be Us?

Meowth: I'm A Cat, and that should explain itself.

Jacob: I'll get it.

Jacob placed may down as he got in the water and brought out some of the watermelons

Jacob: They seem fresh to me, but seriously who would get rid of such perfectly good fruit.

Meowth: Just Hand one over and they won't be Wasted It's A Win Win.

Jacob: alright (sliced then up) alright eat.

Timeskip

The group was now eating the watermelon meanwhile grovyle was using them to help budew with bullet seed

Budew: Grovyle do you have Seeds in your belly, and if you do, do they Grow into Mini Watermelons with more seeds you can use?

Grovyle:Yes you need to have them in order to do it,And no there wouldn't be such a thing like that i mean look at me do i look bloated like snorlax.

Budew: No, But the Watermelons would be Mini? :)

Grovyle:Hm. Nope Even if it were to happen you'd be able to puke them out if you have gotten sick.

Budew: (Imagining it and starts laughing) That would be Funny!

grovyle:Hehe well yeah now let's get back on track.

Octillery the appeared

Octillery: hey budew watch this!

Octillery ate some watermelon as he spit out a bunch of seed a bunch of targets he set up

Budew: Wow! You're Like one of those Batting Guns!

Grovyle:yep that would be a good demonstration plus if he had used bullet seed the target would have been destroyed now try to do some of the movements.

Octillery: hey im trying to have some fun here, not everything has to be destroyed to have fun.

Grovyle:WELL EXCUUUSE ME OCTO FACE im trying to teach her how to use the move!

octillery: and i'm trying to show her how to have fun with it weed lizard!

Budew: Hehehehehe, You're both so funny.