chapter 231: kick back and relax

I want to thank Ghostzaiko for helping me write this chapter

The next morning we see the best hotel in fallarbor town, jacob and the girls were sleeping in a room together as they were all cuddled up together they soon all woke up

Jacob:*yawn* morning girls.

girls:Morning jacob/Honey/Sweetie;!

Budew:(excited)BEACH TIME DADDY!*goes to jacob and jumps on him*

Jacob: hehe yes it is budew i'm excited to, we're gonna have lots of fun you and me.

Sabrina:Well me and the girls should start getting ready, you get the stuff alright honey.

Jacob: Of course!

Timeskip

Jacob and budew where now out on the beach, budew was wearing a small blue float around her waist

Jacob: Alright this is a perfect spot.

budew:Ok!

Jacob placed the stuff down, just then he saw ghost without his armor on, but jacob didn't recognize him

(ignore the necklace)

Jacob: uhh do i know you?

Ghost:Sup poke boy Seems like you're prepared for the beach.*putting on sunscreen on the egg*

Jacob: I'm sorry but have we met before?

ghost:Man Alright lemme rejog that memory of yours*takes his armor out the helmet*

Jacob: ghost!

Budew:(gasp)NICE MAN!

ghost:Of course! So it seems you guys won!

Jacob: yeah, oh my god so this is what you look like without the armor, i thought you would have a few scars maybe an eye patch or something.

Ghost:Ay don't accuse me of looking like a bandit plus gotta keep myself ready for the future besides the point Meet my egg baby komagi!*shows the egg in the bundle*

Jacob: oh nice you got a child as well *sees magikarp in a kiddie pool* oh nice you got a golden magikarp!

Ghost:Of course the little guy has been training hard so I had the idea of taking the group to the beach! Now right now they are enjoying themselves and myself.*drinks a sprite*

Jacob: Well that's nice, well I'm here to relax with my group and daughter, they still don't know who you are.

ghost:Hm how about we make up saying i was a friend?

Jacob: Hmm I don't know, it's best we keep this a secret for now, so I'm guessing you'll follow me on my adventure.

Ghost:eh yeah the "boss" was wanting me to follow you and make sure i get dirty or whatever but I ignored it and plus the more goons they lose when you encounter the hunters the more the boss gets mad which is totally worth his loss.