chapter 214: What You Seed is What You Get part 2

I want to thank Ghostzaiko for helping me write this chapter

The group arrived and saw the hunters with a truck putting watermelons in the truck but what surprised jacob the most was that instead of pokemon that had

Jacob:

Jacob: where the hell you get guns from!

SAVgrunt1: We got these babies this morning and I gotta say this is the beginning of a brand new era of taking your sore ass out of the bosses plans!

Jacob:So your boss knows who I am now?

SAVgrunt1:Well You're a champion/poke hybrid/coordinator/all of the above I mean he has already heard of you when you weren't in the way.

Jacob:I see, well it doesn't matter cause you're gonna end up like the others I beat.

SAVgrunt2:Yeah well we always have one thing above you in another factor we always have the element of SURPRISE!*suddenly grunt 1 takes out a giant RPG but looks a bit more advanced than any RPG they've seen*

Jacob: an rpg! You got an rpg!

SAV.Grunt1:yep! Now if you'd excuse us!*proceeds to launch a rocket toward the group*

Jacob:Get back!

Jacob pushed them out as he took the attack head on causing a big explosion creating a big smoke cloud

SAVgrunt3:OH GREAT THE CLIMATIC REVEAL IN 3 2 1.

The smoke cleared revealing jacob still standing without a scratch and pissed off

SAVgrunt3:I T-

SAVgrunt1/2:SHUT UP!

Jacob:(to his friends) get out of here, it's too dangerous for you guys here, I'll take care of these guys!

Max:Let's go!

James:They've got guns we've got pokemon it doesn't make it any fair so let's go!

Jacob: go, get as far away as possible, these guys have guns powerful enough to blow up this entire field.

Jacob used his power to teleport them to another part of the field.

Jacob: Now then, this is your plan, not only will you try to kill me but you're gonna blow up this entire field as well.

SAVgrunt1: HUH oh great well time to do what you call a pro gamer move!*the grunts proceed to take out their guns.