chapter 196: the bug battle

I want to thank Ghostzaiko for helping me write this

Our heroes were now having the lunch jacob made, courtney and shelly were loving it

courtney:This is really good! Maybe better than the food at the bases.

Shelly:agreed.*eating up her food*

May and jessie where feeding their Silcoon and cascoon respectively

Jessie:cmon silcoon lets have that beautiful roundness for your time to evolve!

Jacob: I told you already Jessie, it's not a Silcoon it's a cascoon.

Jessie:Still Gotta have hope if not still Cascoon is going to be great! And better then her silcoon*points at may and begins to rubbing up on cascoon**

Jacob: Yes, they share a slight resemblance. But there's a big difference in their eyes. A Cascoon has bright, clear eyes.

Jessie: Yes, you're correct. My Silcoon does have nice, bright, and clear eyes. Thanks. I'm anxious for it to turn into a Beautifly. Now, Silcoon, Tackle!

(Cascoon charges with Tackle)

May: Silcoon, use Tackle too!

(Silcoon attacks with Tackle as well and both made impact but then Silcoon was glowing)

Jessie: (gasps)

May: (gasps)

Jacob: woah, looks like may's Silcoon is evolving first.

Once the light had morphed into beautifly It had disappeared revealing its new form

May: Yay! My Silcoon evolved into a Beautifly.

Jessie: What?! That twerp's Silcoon became a Beautifly instead of mine?! (mad) So maybe my precious Silcoon just needs a little motivation.

Jessie: Alright! I'll show you what my Silcoon can do against your no good, pathetic Beautifly. Go Silcoon! String Shot!

(Her Cascoon uses String Shot and it was heading for Beautifly)

May: Beautifly!

Beautifly then dodged it

Jessie: Why does my darling Silcoon refuse to evolve into a Beautifly?!

Max:C'mon You already gotta admit the silcoon is actually a cascoon! And it wont turn if it keeps on getting pressured on being a beautifly!

Jacob: Yeah babe, it's not gonna work.

Jessie tries to keep her face angry but she can't help but sigh

Jessie:still Cascoon hasn't evolved and I feel like I've been missing something so it can evolve!

Jacob: (sigh) babe you can't rush evolution, it's all about patience, it will evolve when it's ready and we just have to accept that.

Jessie(a bit sad) still i've had it since me and may have gotten it. I feel like I've tried a lot of things to help it along.

Jacob then hugged her

Jacob: It's okay Jessie, I'll help you make sure it goes far whether it evolves or not.

Jessie:(smiling)Thank you. Still gotta give some more hope with it!*gets up determined* May Lets have another Battle this time I'll show that the cascoon will be ready!

Jacob: That's the spirit babe!

May:well then come on!come on out Beautifly*sends her pokeball into the air*