Chapter Twenty-Seven

I don't know what I'm doing—like honestly—so yeah

I don't know what I'm doing—like honestly—so yeah. . .

Leo led me to my bedroom and gently sat me down on the bed. He then walked to my bedside table and pulled out the drawer.

I already know what he's grabbing.

The panties and vibrator.

"I'm not going to use that, right?" I ask, pointing to them. Leo smirks and walks around the bed back to me.

"Yes, you are."

"I don't think so," I say, shaking my head.

He grabs my hands and tells me, "this makes it so I won't be touching you—or doing anything to you except holding the remote to what brings you pleasure."

I look down at the device and the panties.

I press my lips into a thin line.

He tilts my chin up so I'm looking at him.

"Tell me you don't want to do this and I will walk out," he says quietly. My pulse quickens as I shake my head.

"I want to," I say breathlessly.

A smirk touches Leo's lips as he dips down and captures my lips with his own. A groan slips past his mouth and reverberates through my body. He breaks away too quickly, pushing me towards the bed. He hikes my dress up my thighs and to my hips, revealing my black panties.

My pulse has sped up and I take a seat on the bed.

"Darling, you're going to have to take these off," he tells me, pulling on the sides. I let him slip them down my legs, my whole body alight from his touch.

His eyes stay trained on mine the whole time, making my breath catch when he finally has me step out of them. I take the ones from his hands and pull them on, inhaling deeply when I feel the lump in the center. The vibrator.

He pushes me back onto the bed and I scoot towards the headboard.

He steps back, gripping the remote firmly in his hands. I don't know whether to be nervous or anticipate this. I have never used something like this before.

"Keep your hands above your head," he orders me, moving towards the end of the bed and sitting on the sofa across from me. I squirm underneath his stare.

I tentatively place my arms up and over my head.

"Spread your legs," he says, his voice a deep rumble. I can almost feel his voice against my skin along with his hands.

He looks down at the remote and then back up at me.

I get no warning as it turns on, bringing a gasp from my lips as I jerk. I immediately go to move my hands.

"Don't," Leo bites out.

I stop myself and put my hands back. The vibrations travel through my whole body, making me feel as if it is on fire. His heated gaze makes it even more intense.

I can feel my core throb as the vibrator does its work.

A soft moan escapes my lips. I close my eyes tightly, not knowing how to take the pleasure. It feels so good. I have never felt something this good before.

"Good girl, don't hold back your moans," he tells me. The intensity seems to switch to a higher level and it drags out another moan from my throat.

I move my lower body, gently grinding down on the bed. I somehow feel as if I need more, even with the intense vibrations.

I arch slightly as a wave of heat spreads from my core throughout my whole body. It happens once again. And it feels as if something is building and building.

All I want is to get to the top.

I already know it's an orgasm. But I have never once had one before.

I moan again, eager for it to happen.

"You're so godamn beautiful," Leo groans from on the sofa. I open my eyes too look at him for a moment.

His eyes are trained solely on me and my movements. I'm still gently grinding down on the bed though it doesn't do much. My center is wet and my breathing is coming in short and fast breaths.

His eyes connect with my and he smirks, rubbing his bottom lip softly.

"Does it feel good, darling?" He asks, turning the setting lower.

I whisper softly. He chuckles and picks it back up again.

"I asked a question, Aveline," he tells me, turning the vibrations higher.

My breathing picks up along with my pulse as I near the edge, teetering as the vibrations wrack through my body. I spread my legs farther, letting it in with great anticipation.

"Yes!" I shout as I fall over the edge, a loud moan escaping my lips. My body shakes slightly at the release. It's still happening even as Leo turns off the vibrator. My body feels as if it was just energized and drained all at once.

I could quickly become addicted.

I open my eyes, looking over at Leo. He licks his lips, stands up, and walks over to me. I remain still as he takes my arms and lifts me up. I stand on wobbly legs and place my hands on his chest.

He brings his lips close to mine.

"Did you like that, darling?" he whispers against my lips.

I nod my head, waiting for more.

"Am I ready yet?" I ask, angling my head so my lips are closer to his. They brush together gently but don't connect.

"No."

I drawback.

"But I feel ready," I protest.

"Another time, Aveline," he tells me, dipping down and kissing me deeply. He delves his tongue into my mouth, exploring and lighting fireworks within my body.

I sigh contentedly and push closer to him. I can feel his arousal poking me as I move closer.

He disconnects our lips and steps back.

"Another time," he repeats to himself.

I look down at his pants and the very clear bulge in them. It's practically begging to be let loose. And I feel bad for leaving him like this when he just showed me something so pleasurable. Something I have never experienced.

It has always been take with me and other men. Always take. Never give. I think that's also why I was so scared to finally give into Leo and the feelings he erupts within me.

But Leo has shown me that he can give.

"Why?" I ask stubbornly.

He clenches his jaw and says, "because I wouldn't be able to hold myself back."

My heart seems to pause for a single beat before rapidly picking up again. And because I am scared to see what it looks like when he doesn't hold back, I nod.

"Okay," I say quietly.

I gesture to his pants. "But what about your. . .issue?"

He chuckles, running a hand through his hair.

"Don't worry about it."

He pulls me to him by the waist and kisses me deeply again before letting me go and walking away. He leaves my room without another word, taking the remote with him.

I strip out of the wet underwear and put on some new ones. I didn't know I could get so wet from something like that.

I catch sight of myself in the mirror. My face is flushing down to my chest and I look slightly different. I seem to look lighter. Happier.

Just as I am about to slip into bed, Leo bursts into the room again, phone in his hand.