Chapter Forty-Five

"Don't you fucking test me!" I yell at the man strapped to the chair

He flinches, cowering back.

I pace in front of him, holding the gun tightly in my left hand.

"I need to know what the fuck is going on," I shout, clenching my jaw. "I know you can tell me that. What happened between the two of them?"

The man pissed his pants already and he's sweating from the fear filling his every pore. I'm about to lose my shit and shoot the motherfucker if he doesn't give me some answers soon.

I take the knife from Evan and stab it into his thigh.

"I'm losing patience," I grit out, twisting it as he screams.

"Keelie made a deal!" He screams. "Force Aveline to leave in order to you keep you and her little brother safe!"

My blood turns cold.

I knew my wife wouldn't leave on purpose. She loved me too much.

So I see now.

I aim the gun at the pussies head and put a bullet in it. I tuck the gun in my waist band and order all my men.

"Find the location of all Keelie Golds men. I'm going on a fucking killing spree."

And I won't rest until I've killed ever man that separated me from the woman I love.

And finally when I find her and have a trail of dead bodies behind me—will we be safe again.