Part 1 The Life

Luna Grayson Smith was a normal girl with big dream, she is not happy with her life she felt like something is missing in her life and doesn't know why she is lonely and cry sometimes. Her dad passed away 2 years ago, and she had to take care of her mother and her 2 little sisters. Her little sister (the middle) had a job in hospital and the youngest is in college, but Luna doesn't had a job she take care her mother and she live like a housewife. She is kind and want to help others.

She doesn't have too much friends, she love to stay at home and read and sing and love to listen music. She is beautiful in and out some people say you should be a star one day but Luna want to become an actor or a business woman and own a company her dream was big but they are not a wealthy family to start a business since she like to stay simple at the moment because she has to take care the family. One day she went to the mall with her best friend Trisha they are so happy laughing with jokes and that;

At the coner of the mall there was a restaurant :
Luna : Trish I'm hungry let's eat something.
Trish: Yep, let's eat and we go home.
Luna: Wait Trish i don't know where i put my purse!
Trish: Oh, not again! search you're bag.
Luna: Found it! "Why these days i act so stupid"?!
They both walk into the restaurant and sat in coner and order food and talking about how life is fun and great together,while talking about life suddenly Luna stop and pause

Luna: Oh my God! We sat and eat here before I don't know when, the same restaurant with the very same seat. Oh no! what's they call??
Trish: What!!??
Luna: ummm .... DEJA VU! Yes thats it i had i so many times at home at public i had it once a week. Something is wrong with me.
Trish: It's nothing people had it all the time it's natural.
Luna smile and they both eat their food.

They get out of the restaurant and trying to head home, Luna get a call from her mother.
Mother: Luna when are you coming home?
Luna: Mom, be there in an hour.
Mother: Okay Bye
Luna: Bye

While trying to put her phone in her bag suddenly a tall and handsome young man run through them they both fell down and look back.

Trish: Can't you see us!?
A young man came back

Young man: I'm so sorry, i was such in a hurry my brother forgot his passport i was trying to give him he's waiting infront of the mall so i had to run i'm so so sorry.
Trish: Watch where you going next time.
Luna: It's okay, we are not hurt right Trish? Everyone's in a hurry so we should get home.
Young Man: I'm so sorry
Trish: Come Luna let's go

They both walked away and leave the mall.
That night Luna had a dream of seeing a man holding her hand but can't see his face, she try to look closely but she can't and blurry she look her hand and he was holding her she look forward she saw a flower and a bright light with an arch of a flower like a fantasy movie she move to go forward by she was drag by something and break the holding hands,she was crying and scream "no.." and she wake up. That morning she think about the dream she had she try to understand but don't know what is all about, she had breakfast with the family and after a joyful breakfast she is doing the laundry and cleaning and thinking about the dream. After finishing laundry she went straight to her room and try to think. She doesn't understand why that man holding her hand and wearing a ring. Suddenly she got a call from one of her friend Josh.
Josh invite her to a birthday party with Trish .

Josh: Hey, you are invited to my birthday pary !! come with Trish i'll call Trish
Luna: Happy Birthday Josh, we will
Josh: gotta go.. bye Luna
Luna: Bye

She get up and strech her arm; well it was just a dream what am i doing why am i thinking a dream for no reason. She went to the bathroom to take a bath and to prepare for Josh birthday party. Luna and Trish arrived at Josh birthday pary, Josh welcome them hugs them. Luna and Trish sit in couch an talking and laughing, people are dancing and they are happy, Luna went to the bathroom and when she came out she jump into a young man at the mall. She doesn't look back.