The Past (3)

23.September, Luna began to work at the company, she was happy and healthy she try to forget her pain and all the worries, she made a new friend her co-worker and her partner Bec, Bec was also a new staff and she was also a marketing executive, they both work together, travel for work together, a couple weeks passed Bec invite Luna to Valentine's Day Party after work, Luna never went to a party before at first she told Luna she will think about it, and she told Bec that she never go to a party, Bec laugh at her,come on Luna it's going to be fun, we will be home before midnight, Luna turn around and look at Bec and said;

Luna: Midnight!? are you serious?? i never went out late before I'll have to ask my parents.
Bec: no,no.., your parents will not allowed, just come with me we will make an excuse.
Luna: i can't lie Bec.
Bec: just told them we are gonna be working late, we will be back home soon i promise, please Luna.. Please...
Luna: promise me we will be back soon.
Bec : yes, i promise
(They both cross there fingers.)
Bec: After work wait me at downstairs
Luna: Yep, i will.

16:45 pm (°n), Luna wait Bec and a minutes later Bec came and Bec told Luna that we are going to go with some of my friends, let's meet them at the parking lot, they both went to the parking lot, Bec friends were all men and they look like a wild rider, some were smoking. Bec told Luna that to hop on one of her friends bike, Luna look at Bec and whisper " i change my mind, i want to go home" Bec told her, "don't be such a baby, get on he's name is Henry he's a good guy, Bec friend Henry was a big and tall guy, he look so evil, Luna kinda scared of him, but she decided to hop on and they move out. They arrive at the party, there were so many people, some were dancing some were drinking and some were chatting,they all sat at the table, a waiter bring a beer and food and put it on the table, Bec told Luna to enjoy the night, Luna whisper, i never drink before" Bec look at her "shup up! don't said that loud, try it, this is gonna be your first then, Luna look around and she doesn't enjoy the party, she look at the beer and drink it, she get a little drunk and went to the bathroom she wash her face and head out, (this is the place where she met Sam from chapter 1 The Life) she met Sam, Sam sat with them at the table an chat with Luna, while chatting Luna look at her phone and it was already 9, she grab Bec hand from the dance floor and told her it was already 9pm and we need to go home, Bec told her "are u serious!? the party get started!, and went back to the dance, Luna sat with Sam by the Fire pit and chatting, while chatting Henry came and sat with Sam, and said , "hey bro, u guys know each other?, Sam said, ' we just met' Sam was not drinking that night, Henry gave Luna a glass of wine, Luna drink again she was go getting drunk now, she fell from the bench by the fire, Sam grab her hand and said, is this your first time? you are so drunk now Stop drinking, come,you need fresh air,Sam hold Luna hand and bring her by the pool where nobody was there, they sat and chat for a while, and Luna told him she need to go to the bathroom and Sam follow her he wait her at the bathroom door, Luna came out from the bathroom a young man came to her and said Hi, hello my friend over there think your pretty, Luna said oh, really thank you, Sam was smiling, Luna said why are you laughing!??, Sam said, that guy was my cousin friend, i think my cousin friend over there like you, Luna look around and saw the young boys looking at her and said oh, they look young, are they allowed to go to a party? Sam laugh and they both went back to the fire pit, they sat by the fire and some people are singing, Henry came again hey Sam did you get her number? Sam smile, Henry said , hey Luna give your number already?!, Luna smile, hey Henry why don't you give him?, Henry was serious and gave Sam Luna's number, Luna said Henry i was just joking! (but he already gave him) Bec came hey Luna are you having fun!? Luna said i guess i am now, Luna check her phone again and it was 2. am, she get up; Oh my, mom gonna kill me!, she get up and search for Bec, she can't find her but she was sitting in the corner, hey, Bec time to go home, Bec boyfriend told Luna he is going to drop Bec, and Luna told her then how will i get home? who is gonna drop me??, Sam cousin friend was standing beside them and heard what Luna said, and came up to Luna and said ; hi, I'm Danny we met before besides the bathroom, if you want i can drop you?, Luna look around searching for Sam but couldn't find him, she look the young man and said well i don't know you but i need to go home right now so i will accept the offer!, Danny said ok, let go i think your in a hurry?, Luna said yes, i am! she told Bec to be home safe and she will call her at the morning and went home, Danny drop her, and Luna forgot to thank him and run to the door in a hurry. Luna get inside the house her mom was sleeping, she went straight to her room.
The next morning Luna wake up at 9 am, after washing her face she went straight to the kitchen, her mom was there, she looks very mad and ask Luna when did you get home last nigh?, Luna said around 3 i guess, Her mom was so angry Luna do you know how worry i am!?, your friend Bec was not a good girl, be careful, Luna said; Bec was a nice girl it's not her fault, it's my fault i forgot to look the time I'm sorry, and she head back to her room. She text Bec is she okay, Bec reply; Hey, Luna did you have fun last night?, Luna reply; yes, i am thanks for bringing me, i met someone he's name is Sam, Henry gave him my number, i hope he text me. Bec reply: Oh my God, Luna how Lucky you are, that Sam guy was a handsome guy many girl crush on him. Luna text back; oh, i didn't know that, well i have to forget last night and move on with life, bye Bec see you soon. Luna think about last night and she forgot to say thank you for Danny for dropping her. She doesn't has his number, she look at herself in the mirror and said; how stupid i am i forgot to thank him. That day was holiday and Luna stay at home cleaning and doing laundry all day, after dinner the clock strikes 7 she got a text from Sam:

Sam: Hi, you okay?
(Luna did not expect a text from him, she thought he was a guy who just try to hangout with her) she went to her bedroom and reply him;
Luna: Hi, I'm okay
Sam: How did you got home?
Luna: Your cousin friend drop me, the guy who thinks I'm pretty!
Sam: haha, if i was there i swear i will drop you, while you were looking for your friend, my friends call me and we went home, i try to tell you but i couldn't find you, my friend were such in a hurry, i didn't say goodbye, sorry.
Luna: it's ok, I'm safe and sound now.
Sam: Hope we will meet again
Luna: Let's hope
Sam: Bye, take care
Luna: Bye

They both text every night, 2 weeks passed, one morning around 6 am (°E), she got a text from Sam saying that he was going to stay in another state because of work. Luna text back to be safe, Sam told her when he get back he want to meet her formally.

*To be continued*