No. 4 (four)

This world is full of shit! So many good and honest and real people are there though but majority of this human being are unbelievable. This society this community has to change if a person is not rich or don't have things like modern day technology or if he doesn't fit in, if he/she is a good and honest person people will not accept him/her, they will have no friends, but if a rich person who have a little crime or who fake everything they will accept him/her they cannot see the reality of that person, or maybe they see it but they pretend they don't see or know at all. That is how society and community works in this modern days (30 October 2022). Sometimes i wish i can change everything but i can't. (This is the author/ writer personal opinion and not part of this story), okay let's continue with the story.

Luna Gray was sleeping on her bed, it was October 27 night she was sleeping peacefully and she wake up in another universe of her past life, she look around it was dawn and she was at her present home she saw her family was there but she can't see them it was all blurry suddenly they all heard a sound from outside she open the door the front balcony was her childhood home balcony she look confuse and she look to the sky where they heard a sound a second later from her right something falling down from the sky Luna look up and she saw it, it was circle the middle was red and it has a small hole like cheese and the upper side was gray and the bottom side was blue she saw it clearly,(she said that she had never see something as clear as this in her dream/vision), and fall near the front of the mountain it was fast and landed to the next mountain and explode and the ground was a little bit shaken and a smoke of fire come out from the mountain, one of Luna cousin said what is that? Luna said i think it was a meteor or an asteroid i don't know either, later they heard another sound from the sky, she said everyone get inside it was a rain of a meteor or a piece of stars falling down get inside everyone! and they continue hearing people screaming and shouting, her parents and family get inside as fast as they can Luna was at the very last she saw one of the fire ball crash her cousin house cleary it burns and fire started. Luna said calm down everyone we are going to be safe a very little piece of the ball was fall down on the front balcony Luna go outside and look it was like a fire ball and she look again she saw everything was burn down she saw a shower of meteor and asteroid and a broken pieces of stars. She look to the sky and ask the universe and said is this how the world end? is this the future? or is this the past that already happen or is this now but in another parallel world? She look around again and heard people screaming and crying and she wake up from her bed. She sit up touch her forehead and said oh God, what was that i have never experienced something so clear and real like that before are you trying to tell me something or you show me the past i have no idea, she take a deep breath and said i will never find out the answer again!
November 3rd, Luna was sleeping early that night she wake up again in an unknown place, it's was a night time in that place she was in a event celebration so many people were there she felt like she was in someone's body but she can't look at herself, she walk straight to that place and saw young and youth were there they are calling her, are you coming? Luna did not say a word and blindly follow them they climb up to a big water tank it was a big water tank and it was a black square water tank, Luna was in the second last she climb up and a girl behind her did not wanna go there, she went back to the party, Luna said maybe i should go back with her, but one of the girl said let her go she was always like that come sit it's gonna be fun! Luna look at her and she look exactly like one of her cousin in the living world, but know she isn't her cousin. Later they all sit in a circle they were 5 including Luna, two boys and three girls, Luna said what are we going to do? one guy said i don't know we are going to test what our ancestors told about the story was real or not, Luna said okay but what story? her look alike cousin said just sit down its not gonna work it's just a myth! Luna blindly sit and they all hold their hands together. Later Luna felt something, umm... do you feel something guys? they said no nothing happen a minute later Luna heard a thunder and lightning and storm sound and in a second she was floting and sitting she open her eyes and she was inside clockwise storm or something like tornado, everything was going around circle, she feels like they were still holding hand all of them but Luna did not hold no one, she look down and saw they were sitting there, Luna had a feeling her soul left her body but she was not, she said omg I'm flying! this is awesome but can it stop i had a bad feelin, later she heard a voice saying i will guide you and protect you we will bring and guide you to wherever you go. Luna freak out a little later that air spin in circles so fast Luna was inside but she was not spinning ( looks like she was inside a bubble) the gray air spins and Luna said what is this? and she saw all the stars all the universes all the galaxy all the molecules, she feel the quantum she feel the energy she felt like everything was running inside her veins and body she saw every living things she saw the stars and universes and everything she saw and feel everything she was so stunned to speak and she felt like an evil spirits do this she say the Lord's prayer noting work she said Jesus name nothing work! she was so scared and later the air spins her to another world she was in someone's body at first she thought she get back to the world but later she notice she was in someone's body and this is not the living world, she saw a group of teens and follow them she thought they are human but later they act suspicious and Luna know they were not human but look like human, she act like them and later she sit with one of them and Luna suddenly said let's go camping! ( camping means gospel camping) Luna was inside of that one body, the body fight back close her mouth with the hand, the other girl siad what! you never said something like that! and Luna shout Hallelujah Amen! Jesus in Jesus name and the person sit next to her going wild her face was going zigzags that moment Luna know what happens she was in a universe in a world of evil spirits and demons and she is the one can kill them destroy them all. She shout again Hallelujah Amen! and the body get disappeared and Luna wake up from her sleep and breath heavily and pray as soon as possible, she think an evil spirits disturb her but later she know that she can go back and destroy them she felt like she is the hunter of the evil spirits in the universe and every evil spirits or demons was afraid of her, she try to sleep and go back, later she did go back to sleep but not go back to that place she had a normal sleep and she wake up in the morning. She said one day i will go back and kill all the evil i am strong and i have a job to do.