The Present (4)

The world is full of mysteries, unexpected things, unbelievable things, the more you know the less you know about this world.
The next day Luna wake up, had a breakfast and went out to meet her friends. She doesn't want to give attention to her dreams anymore, she had a great time with her friends all day!she went back home before dinner, she had a dinner with her family talking about for the future, Luna and her mom had a little fight. Luna went to her room and cry in her bed saying why my life is so hard?why can't i be happy? why? she cried so much she got a little tired and she sleep, she had a dream she was sitting on the couch she look around and a man came to her saying sorry for waiting me, Luna look at him she can't see his face clearly but she can see he was smiling. She asked who are you? why are you in my dreams? why can't i see you? The man didn't answer her questions and said someone you're about to find out come follow me I have something to show you, he take Luna hands and walk straight with Luna, she hold him, she look his hand and saw his golden ring and ask who are you? do i know you? i saw your golden ring in my dreams? are you the prince? the man didn't say anything he just smile. Luna look again you look like someone i know ,do i know you? i can't see your eyes? the man didn't say anything but smile, and said here we are look it's beautiful isn't it? Luna look around and saw a beautiful landscape with flowers and rainbow and the flowers are crystal; she said where are we? it's beautiful! she look around to the sky and saw two moon. She said, wow this is amazing is this real or this is a dream? she asked again are you the prince? the man look at her and said that's what you're about to find out, he grab Luna hand and kneel down and said princess i found you but not in flesh i will always visit you in your drems this is another world.,i am just in your dream you can't see me clearly how i look i hope one day we can see each other in flesh. Luna said wait you are the prince? he said yes i am i promise i will find you, but i can't find you in flesh i will always visit you this is also my dream in my world i don't know who i am? Luna said wait so this is my dream and your dream too? how could this happen? wait we met in our dreams wow is this even possible? can you see my face? the man said you can't see my face clearly right? yes i can't see your face clearly too, but i know it's you i have been searching you everywhere i search the universe the galaxy, and this is home i know you will come home one day. Luna said but you didn't find me in my world why in my dreams? i want to know you i want to see your face clearly! why do you left me? why can't i see you? why? she cried the man hug her and said i'm sorry this is the only way i can find you but i will try my best to find you in your world i do want to see you in your flesh and hug you and hold you. Luna said why this is happening to us? the man said i promise i will find you one day.,No matter what are soul is apart we will always find each other, time is running out princess we have to go, Luna said go where? he said you have to wake up and i have to wake up, Luna said what does that mean? he said i don't have time i have to wake up we will meet here again., it's time Princess wake up., and they both disappear. Luna suddenly wake up from her bed and said what was that is that the man who is looking for me, why can't i see his face i want to know him she get up look the time and it was 2am in the morning, she can't sleep and head to the kitchen and eat some snacks, she went back to her bed and thinking about the dream, wow he finally found me in my dream and in his dream wait is this even possible! what a wired dreams. She cover her head with a pillow and went back to sleep., she had another episode! she was lying in a beautiful sofa she open her eyes and saw a middle age man and a middle age woman looks like they are husband and wife, they look sad. Luna didn't get up she look around and she saw a a young lady behind the sofa walking around in the living room she look so angry, she was shouting, her hair was messy Luna can't see her properly, that young woman was shouting at her parents sitting on the sofa, the man and woman didn't say any word they just stare the coffee table. Luna said it's your child she didn't respect you but they can't hear her, Luna try to get up but she can't she felt like she was stuck on the couch,while she was trying to get up from the couch that young lady come closer to the sofa shouting at her parents, Luna look at her and she look so messy and ugly she look like she was about to explode. She was talking about Luna she was very angry with her, Luna said oh my! what did i do! why this lady was so angry with me? she try to talk to her but no one can hear or see her. The young lady was getting angrier and angrier now she talks about how Luna kill her two evil spirit friend and want to find Luna, Suddenly Luna know what's going on, Shit! that evil spirit that run away from fighting that dragon was inside this lady, Oh my! that's why your parents was so afraid of you they just sat there! and i am the one who was trying to find you! a second later the husband speak up and said to her daughter that's enough we don't know who is Luna stop it already! the young lady came close and try to beat her father and said; you raise your voice old man!? your not afraid of me? the father said get out from my daughter's body! the lady come closer and said; siad it again old man! Luna said stop! but they can't hear or see her she just lay on the couch. Luna shout again 'Stop '! The young lady try to slap the father, Luna try to get up from the couch she try so hard suddenly she get up she stand up and siad to the young lady; hey, You! stop! your looking for me right? i was looking for you too! Luna was suddenly appear, when they hear her voice they all look back and saw Luna. The young lady came close to Luna shouting ;You! she run to Luna trying to beat her but she can't touch Luna, Luna didn't understand she look at herself and she was like a hologram! she look her hand and body she was like a computer hologram. That young lady was so angry she grap a chair and throw it to Luna, but nothing happen Luna was just a hologram. Luna was so confused at that moment and said what is happening what is this?? Suddenly she hear a voice out of nowhere saying, Luna this is not your world your just a hologram from another universe, and no one can hurt you. Luna look around and said who are you? why am i a hologram? this is my dream right? The voice (a man voice) said everytime you had a dream or an episode you travel in another universe another galaxy another planet. You are just a hologram from them. Luna said what!? so i am not real? that is not true this just a dream !this is my imagination i want to wake up! The voice said you are not supposed to get up from that sofa. Luna said that child was hurting her parent! i just can't watch! So, your saying I'm not real in this world or universes whatever ! can i go back? can you wake me up? wait where are you? are you a computer too? the voice said i was talking through in your ears you are sleeping here in a pod unconscious. Luna said wait what? what does that mean? The voice said i have to show you something.

*To be continued*