The Wanderer

Time goes by, it was the month of October. Luna was having a normal life doing chores playing games online etc. One day she heard the news there was going to be a Solar eclipse, but it was on the other side of the world, it's not going to be visible from where she was, and she didn't believe this kind of stuff things and conspiracy etc, she didn't care at all. Second week of October one night it happen again, while she was sleeping she wake up in an big old rustic and industrial laboratory. It was like a military base or they do something very secret here., and it looks like from the 80' she look around and found a piece of paper almost torn apart, she pick up and open it was written in pencil,it was a number 10010890. She has no clue but she put in her pocket just in case and she move forward, it was empty she saw no one, and it looks like something happen here, steel chairs lying around, electric wire hanging around, lights flickering, it feels like something straight out of horror movies, she said hello, but no one answer so she stop calling someone and look for herself silently. She saw a big steel door she open and she was outside but outside was an empty farmland, she was in the middle of nowhere, not too far from that base ( let's call it a base), she saw a little house she went over there she knock, but no one answer she get inside saying hello anyone home, but still no one answer her. She look around the house, the house was old and dirty, she saw a table with many things on, some research, many files etc, she has no idea what it was, it was very unclear because it was a dream she can't see what's in that file and research paper etc, and she figure out it was a doctor house who work for this base/lab. Suddenly she heard a noise coming from outside. She hide and peek who was it and she saw a big man wearing a very dirty human face like mask, his left arm was like a chainsaw, not exactly like it but look like he was modified, wearing blue geans dungaree and look like a farmer he is big almost 7 ft. tall, the big scary man saw Luna he chase her, Luna said I'm not from here, I'm not gonna hurt you, but the man didn't listen and look like he didn't even understand the word Luna say, Luna run back inside to the base, he chase her inside Luna was so scared she run to the door, another door and another doors, and she accidentally run inside to a lab, she turn back and listen the man wasn't near so she take the time to look around, the lab was nice and tidy compare to other rooms look like someone took care of it and she believe the scary man did take care of the lab. She look around table to table some testtube were running, and another papers and files but she can't read it was blurred, but she knows she can understand when she touch. She touched the testtube and saw a vision of who this lab work, this lab was used for human DNA modification and other projects things they are testing human, modified etc, but suddenly accident happened and every one died here, the scary man was one of patient who survived and take care of this lab so it didn't go outside and spread to the outside world. Luna understand everything, three people DNA was still running there, and a bunch of dangerous stuff, but i can't tell this is the future or the past or the parallel world or is this in another universe!?this is why I'm here to tell me, but why me Omg! why do they do such a horrible things to human!. She heard the chainsaw man she run again, she went outside to another exit but it was like a backyard , everywhere is a tall wall she can't climb over, she saw a blackboard and a chalk in the middle, the chainsaw man came closer Luna said please stop i know what happen here ok how they did to you is wrong i can't fix it but I'm here for a reason, the chainsaw man just stand there he didn't talk at all , he stand and growling, Luna see he didn't try to hurt her looks more like he's trying to tell her something, but can't talk or don't know how so he chase her inside. The man stand and Luna was say ok your not going to hurt me what do you want tell me?! the man look to the blackboard, Luna walk to the blackboard and the chalk was lying down, Luna said do you want me to write down something? what am i going to write? Luna remember she pick up a piece of paper with number, she look and suddenly the chainsaw man got more angry and run to Luna but Luna write down the number 10010890 and the chainsaw man suddenly stop his running chain and look to Luna like he says thank you and slowly walk back inside. Luna was thinking they control you with numbers, the number shutdown you, amazing! and terrifying! she look again the number she was writing ,not to forget when she wake up, and she understand that they didn't modified the man he was born in a lab/testtube dna modified before he was born,. but she didn't have a clue was the number was about the patient number or the very important numbers or it could be a code or anything, he protect this place, Luna shout wait what are you protecting? A disease? A plaque? Universes secret?!The man didn't answer anything and keep walking inside to the lab, The man look back like he say thank you for freeing me. Luna try to follow him but then she wake up from her dream, she open her eyes she was in bed she remember the number she was written down clearly. She said why do i always wake up when I'm almost finished finding answers!. Maybe it's good this way not knowing, and she get up from her bed to start a day.