24. Hawaii | pt. 1

Mina and I are currently in front of the airport after getting dropped off by Mina's driver.

"Are you ready?" Mina asked as she wheeled in her luggage.

"I believe so. I made sure to double-check everything before I left the house," I told her as I glanced down at my luggage.

"Alright, let's go then!" Mina slightly smiled at me and pulled up her shades.

As we walked and went through the extensive check-in, we finally sat at our gate.

I realized I had not told Mina the business plans for the trip. I pulled out my Ipad and glanced at the calendar.

"Mina, so the plans for the trip are-" As I was about to explain to Mina, she cut me off.

"Ah, you don't have to say it. Just enjoy the trip, okay? Don't worry about stressing out." Mina placed her hand on my head and ruffled it. W-What is she doing?!

"W-Well... It's a business trip... It's important to focus on your work..." I nervously spoke, and Mina made my heart race with her actions.

"Y/n really, don't worry about it. Just relax this break. Let's call it a well-deserved break for your hard work."

Mina suddenly raised her hand and placed it on my cheek, caressing it. Taken aback by her actions, she removed her hand and glanced away.

"S-Sorry... I did that on accident..." She began stuttering.

What is with her actions?!

Also, I thought I went on this trip explicitly
for business, but Mina wants me to take a break? What is the meaning of this?

-

In hawaii~

"Wah! We finally arrived!" I excitedly squealed in amazement as I glanced around the scenery as the taxi driver was driving us to the hotel.

"Do you like it here in Hawaii?" Mina curiously asked. She seemed relaxed. She must've been to Hawaii plenty of times.

"Of course! I have never been here before!" I couldn't contain a smile, I glanced at Mina, and she was staring at me.

Her eyes were so dreamy. We stared at one another for some time. But, suddenly got interrupted.

"We have arrived." The driver spoke in English as I panicked and glanced at Mina. I didn't know how to respond.

"Thank you so much," Mina spoke clear English as I was surprised.

Mina handed him the cash, and we soon got out of the taxi and took out our luggage.

"I never knew you could speak English." I was shocked, but weirdly it was desirable of her.

"I used to live in the US for a bit before moving." She smiled as she seemed proud of herself. To that, I say, as she should.

"You're super cool, Mina. I admire that." I suddenly blurted out, and I realized what I had just said and quickly left with my luggage to go inside the hotel.

"Wait up, Y/n!" Mina ran after me and caught up. Her gummy smile was showing.

As we walked inside, the hotel lobby was massive! It looked like a 5-star hotel. I can't imagine staying here... It screams rich!

Sometimes I forget i'm literally made out of a $1 bill, meanwhile Mina is made out of millions of dollars.

"I'll talk to the receptionist." She told me as I nodded and stood next to her.

"Hello, welcome. How may I help you today?" A nice pretty lady spoke to Mina. I was intimidated to speak in English, so I stayed silent.

"Hi, we are currently here to check-in." When she speaks in English, Mina's voice is so mesmerizing, and it's soft but clear.