45. Help Me Plan

A few years later~

"You slow poke! What the hell are you waiting for?! At this pace i'm going to be married with my girlfriend before you!" Sana crossed her arms as her and Momo was sitting across from Mina in her office.

"Yah! You only met your girlfriend, Tzuyu, because of Y/n! So don't put the blame on me!" Mina argued at Sana, she tried to justify herself. (Terribly... Sorry Mina).

"Hey! Don't bring up my own relationship! This is all about yours! You're the one who is the sloth from zootopia in the relationship." Sana pointed out as she sneered at Mina.

"Where the hell have you been learning your savageness from?" Mina was heavily offended as she rolled her eyes at Sana.

"My girlfriend..." Sana shyly said, she smiled at the thought of Tzuyu being such a savage around her. Just Sana's type.

"Ugh, whatever..." Mina crossed her arms at Sana, trying to ignore her and her rude remarks.

"Guys! I've said this before, but I just don't know if we are ready yet!" Mina panicked as she gulped nervously.

"Lies! I just visited Y/n a few days ago and she said she is patiently waiting." Momo pointed out as Mina was surprised.

"You visited Y/n?" Mina was puzzled.

"Yeah, she invited me and Sana over because she wanted to get closer with the people you were close to." Momo answered.

Mina paused for a moment, she found Y/n's intention behind meeting her friends to be cute.

But, Mina shrugged it off and continued along.

"Anyways, see! She is patient. She is wiling to wait." Mina tried to reason herself out of asking Y/n to marry her.

"Idiot! You missed the point! She's basically saying, "I hope she asks me soon, but I won't say that because I don't want to come off as too much," are you that dense?" Sana leaned over and flicked Mina's forehead as Mina's eyebrows furrowed.

"Well... I..." Mina began stuttering.

"Why are you so scared?" Momo asked.

"Do you not love Y/n?" Sana pointed out as Mina's eyes widened.

"I LOVE HER! It's just... I am nervous. I never thought the day I would ask her to marry me would come so soon." Mina stood up from her seat, making her feelings clear to Sana and Momo.

"I don't even know how to ask or when or even where!" Mina sat back down on her seat as she sunk into it.

"You guys never talked about this before?" Sana's eyebrows furrowed, she was genuinely confused on how Mina doesn't know anything about how to ask Y/n.

"We have it's just, i'm usually day dreaming when she does..." Mina nervously replied as Sana slammed the table.

"Oh my god, you are the worst girlfriend ever!" Sana angrily said as she face palmed herself and sighed.

"I know I am! You don't have to tell me twice!" Mina sighed, she was embarrassed to face them.

For a minute, Mina doubted if Y/n would appreciate Mina knowing she wasn't listening.

"Make a plan, now! Make one before she gets taken away by a beautiful actor." Momo said as Mina's heart suddenly sank.

"I know you know that Y/n's career has been doing well. You know she's been kissing how many other actors." Momo continued on, as Mina was furious.

Mina's blood began boiling at the thought of Y/n falling in love with others.

"NO! I can't let that happen!" Mina shouted as she slammed the table with her hands.

"I must marry her first no matter what!" Mina told them as the other two smirked at her.

"Okay... then, will you guys help me plan?" Mina asked.

"Of course we will, we were just wondering when you were going to ask us." Sana had her arms crossed, while chuckling at Mina's idiocy.

"Where do we start first?" Mina asked.

"First, let's talk about the place." Momo suggested.

"Where do you think you want to propose to Y/n?" Momo pulled out her laptop and began browsing on the internet.

Mina began thinking about it. She was going crazy, she had countless numbers of places that she could possibly propose to Y/n. But she didn't know which place exactly.

Mina could've taken her on a helicopter ride to a secluded area, she could've had a whole concert venue just for them both, she could've had a whole private jet and do it.

She could do anything she wanted to because she has the money and wouldn't mind spending it on Y/n. But, her dilemma was... where would Y/n want to be proposed?

Mina wanted to make the proposal perfect as she only has one shot at it...

"Come on, Mina! Think! Where would Y/n want to be proposed?" Mina thought to herself in frustration.

Then... the idea came to her...

"I HAVE GOT THE BEST IDEA!" Mina stood up from her seat and happily shouted.

"Lemme guess, you're gonna do it by some kind of rich kid way, right?" Sana joked around as Momo laughed.

"No! Y/n is more simple than that, she would've gotten angry at me if I spent a lot of money on it." Mina was too focused to realize Sana was joking.

"Trust me, my idea is simple but cute. But i'm going to need as much help as possible." Mina began grinning largely, she pulled out a sheet of paper to start planning.

"Don't worry about it, we can ask the people who are Y/n's acquaintances, friends and family for help." Sana suggested as Mina nodded.

"Jeez, this feels so unreal..." Mina took a few deep breaths.

"Don't worry about it, we got you!" Sana reassured Mina.

"Trust in us!" Momo said before Mina started drawing out and devising a plan.

Mina hoped that everything would turn out okay, she wants Y/n to be happy and love the proposal...