35. Broken Heart

A few months later~

"We need to break up, Y/n..." Rosé said as my heart sank.

"Please, why? Why do we need to break up? What did I do wrong? I can do better!" I went on the floor and pleaded for Rosé to take me back.

"Y/n do you realize how much you talk more about this other girl in your life or who used to be in your life than you asking me questions about myself?"

"It's been months, and it has been this way. I tried to get you to focus on me, but once I do, you instantly start talking about the other girl."

"Y/n, I love you. But the moment that girl walked into the cafe, you must have some part of you that still loves her even if you have feelings for me."

"What are you talking about? I-I don't love her! She was just someone in the past! I love you! I do! You mean so much to me!" I told Rosé as she didn't seem to believe me.

"Y/n, we need to see other people, and I think you need to work out your feelings for that girl. I am sorry. I can't keep dating you any longer..."

"I'll be quitting my position as a manager. Dahyun will be the new manager, and I'll be taking my leave now." Rosé said as I held onto her leg.

"Don't leave me. Please." I cried out my tears as I could see Rosé feeling upset.

"I need to Y/n. I hope you have a happy life." Rosé pulled my hand away from her leg. Rosé walked out of my life. Just like that...

"Y/n..." Dahyun softly spoke, squatting beside me as I cried my tears out.

"Mina... This is all Mina's fault!" I shouted as I couldn't contain my tears anymore.

I stood up and removed my apron. I need to drink badly.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Chaeyoung worriedly asked.

"I'm going home..." I lied. I knew they wouldn't want me going to the bar.

I walked to the nearby bar, the one I had gone to before with my coworkers.

"What can I get for you?" The worker asked as I glanced down at the menu.

"Can I have four bottles of soju? And a plate of chicken." I told the lady as she nodded.

When my order came, I heavily drank. I drank like I had no tomorrow.

I hated my life so much...

I hate you, Myoui Mina!

-
Mina's Pov

Ugh, life has been terrible, I have become much angrier at my workers, and the profits I am making are dropping.

When things were still working out with Y/n, my employees all noticed I became kinder and were complying more to me. But now that things have gone downhill, they've become intimidated by me again.

I seriously need a drink...

I stood up from my office and walked to my car as I drove to the bar. I needed to do anything to at least get my mind to relax for a bit.

As I walked into the bar, I saw someone's face planted onto the table. It looked like Y/n. I must be dreaming. Is it all because I haven't been able to get her off my mind since I saw her again?

God, even that annoying secretary of mine, Somi, had been flirting with me, but I told her off. I made her stop flirting with me after a while. I only hired her to get Y/n off of my head. But it never worked, and I couldn't get Y/n off my mind ever.

As the girl raised her head, I realized it was Y/n. My eyes widened as I quickly walked over to her.

"Y-Y/n? Why are you here?!" I worriedly sat next to her as she looked defeated. I glanced around the table and saw four bottles of soju. The bottles were empty to the very last drip.

Y/n... why in the world did you drink so much?!

"Let me take you home." I slowly carried Y/n from the table as I noticed she fell asleep. I paid for her food and took her to my car.

I was unsure what to do now...

I ended up staring at her. She is so pretty when she is sleeping... I wanted to pull her in for a kiss so badly.

"Ugh, I can't think this way! I have to focus elsewhere!" I lightly slapped my face.

"It's too late to bring her home... I might have to bring her to my house..." I said out loud as I sighed and drove to my house.

Being with Y/n is hurting me, but I have no choice because I want to care for her.

As I arrived at my house, I got out of the car and carried Y/n behind my back to my house.

When I reached the couch, I carefully placed her there and allowed her to sleep.

Fuck, what do I do now?

Ugh, screw it, I am going to bed. I am too stressed to think about this right now...