47. Wedding Planning

Y/n's Pov

"Thank you for inviting us over. Your house is beautiful." My mom spoke to Mina's mom as I walked in the door.

"No problem! Anything for my new sister-in-law!" Mrs. Myoui gladly welcomed us in.

"This must be, Young-mi!" Mr. Myoui happily pointed out.

"Yes, hello! Nice to see you!" Young-mi greeted herself.

"Hi, mina!" I called out for Mina as she was beside her parents. I stood beside Mina as she placed her arm on my waist.

"Hey, soon to be wife," She giggled as I smiled, largely.

"Shall we begin discussing?" Mrs. Myoui pointed out as my mom nodded.

"Sure thing! I'm excited to help our daughters plan the wedding!" My mom excitedly said as we all went to the dining table.

"I provided some snacks. Hopefully, you aren't allergic to anything. If so, please let me know." Mrs. Myoui placed snacks on the table as she sat down.

"Ah no, we aren't allergic!" My mom chuckled as she gestured no.

"Okay, so Mina and Y/n, where would you like to have your wedding?" My mom asked as she pulled out her pen and paper.

"We discussed this before, but we would love a garden wedding," Mina answered as I saw my mom writing notes.

"It's our dream wedding." She added.

"We would want an earthy sort of theme," I added onto her statement.

"I'm sure we can find a venue like that in Korea." Mr. Myoui said as he was scrolling through his phone, looking at venues.

"How about your cake?" Mrs. Myoui asked.

"We want the cake to have three layers, the first layer having red velvet, the second layer having chocolate mousse, and the last one german chocolate," I replied. Mina and I talked about this the night before.

"Okay, sounds good. I have a cake coordinator to contact about that," Ms. Myoui wrote down the phone number.

"How many guests should we have?" I asked, trying to think.

"Depends on the venue. Have you guys figured out where exactly you want the wedding to be?" Mina's dad said as I nodded.

"We want it to be at Ananti Hilton Busan," Mina answered.

"That's a good one," My mom said as she seemed pretty happy with it.

"It has a beautiful beach view, and you can have an outdoor wedding and an indoor venue after the exchange of wedding vows." Mina described the wedding area.

"Mina and I agreed that this suited most of our wants and needs." I glanced at Mina, reaching out and holding onto her hand.

"Can you tell us more about it?" Mrs. Myoui asked.

"It's a beautiful, very modern hotel with large pools indoors and outdoors and has spotless and sleek hotel rooms. There are enough rooms for the guests to stay possibly. It has workout stations for those who like to work out. With an indoor mini work area or library." I added more to the description.

"It sounds nice. We should visit it one of these days, and if you love it, then we can book it!" Mr. Myoui said as he was looking at the venue.

"But, I have a question," Ms. Myoui suddenly said, throwing me off guard.

"What is it?" Mina was confused and asked.

"Shouldn't you both move in together? You are already engaged and about to be married, and it will make more sense if that is the case." Ms. Myoui suddenly said as I felt Mina grip my hand.

Mina and I paused as we stared at one another, surprised. We hadn't had the chance to talk about it before, but we both knew it made sense to move in with each other.

"U-Uhm, we can move in together." I nervously said.

Moving in with Mina sounds like a fever dream. I can't imagine being with her more often and waking up next to her beautiful face every day on bed... ugh! Y/n what are you thinking?!

"We just haven't talked about it yet," I replied as they nodded.

"Okay, well, you should try moving in soon!" My mom happily suggested.

I saw Young-mi looking sad. She must be upset for me to move since we won't be able play video games as much together anymore.

"Will do!" Mina happily said.

"I'm excited about your wedding!" Ms. Myoui said.

"Me too!" My mom replied.

"Ah, our precious daughters! Getting married!" Mr. Myoui cheered.

"I feel old now," Mrs. Myoui said as she sighed.

"Ah, me too. It's just part of the aging process I suppose." My mom replied as she sighed as well.

Mrs. Myoui, Mr. Myoui, and my mom continued to speak to one another as Mina, and I stood up to talk in another room.

"Are you considering what my mother said?" Mina turned to me and asked.

"About what?" I curiously asked.

"Moving in together."

"Just a bit..." I nervously told her. I'm too flustered over the thought of living with her.

"Y/n, would you like to move into my house?" Mina suddenly popped the question as my eyes widened.

"Really?! I can move into your house?" I excitedly said. I smiled so largely.

"Only if you're okay with it," Mina said as I nodded rapidly.

"I'd love to!" I jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yay! I'll help you move into my place!" Mina's gummy smile was showing.

"Ah, I'm so excited!" I couldn't hold in my excitement.

"Me too!" Mina also couldn't hold it in either.

Everything feels so real! I will really be spending the rest of my life with Mina! I'm so excited!