Meeting a new friend

Darcy pov : me and luz gone to hexside she saw amity her girlfriend I smiles I'm glad luz found her mate I walk in the school than I saw connie my ex girlfriend she cheating on me with someone else I ignored her and go to my lockers .

Luz and amity : what was that ! 🤔" *he said *

*suddenly I heard laughing * go check it out I look I *gasp *some owl girl I heard her parent Divorce I feel bad for her 

Boscha  : hey freak ! I heard you parents are divorce 😈 *They said *

Darcy : I can't not let that happen* I walk up to them*leave her alone boscha*!

Octavia : looks at Darcy 😯

* she heard me and turn around*

boscha : yeah or else what 😏 They said *

*I smirk and pin boscha on the locker my eyes turn red*

Darcy : 😡or else I'll beat you up again bitch sure you remember last time I did to *i gulped sudden I grab her neck and throw her in the trashed everyone laughed at her *she said *

*she growl and leave us I walk up to her and help her up*

Darcy : are you okay just ignore her she a fucking idiot did she hurt you * she said help up,the owl girl * she said *

Octavia : *she nod her head*just a bit and thank you Mrs for your help 😊"*She said *

 Darcy : *rubs the back of her head *oh I'm Demmalena sapphire AngelaLena zuko diamond clawthorne garmadon rose but my friends and sister call me Darcy for short " she said *

*then we shake hands*

 Octavia : name Octavia I'm new here can you show me where plant class is* she said *

  *nod my head mean yes*

Darcy : sure I'm going there now

*we walk to class  * 

* time skip * 

* I sat though the whole lesson and I got to know Octavia more , a she invited to he and I told her I d be happy to meet him*