To the rescue

*meanwhile back the emperor caster *

Darcy pov : I woke up man that hurt where am I I try to move some reason I can't suddenly I saw someone I gasp it hunter and edric they free me*

Darcy : thank guys*she said *

Hunter and edric :don't thank us phoenix thank him*they said *

Darcy : *look and growl* striker what the fuck is he doing here**she yelled *

*She was about to punch him sudden they stop 

Edric : Darcy  stop he help us*he said *

hunter nod agreed I growl 

striker : *sigh*only did this for my daughter she sick she have a bad fever that why I need the money*he said , *pulled out  picture of his daughter bandit *

Darcy :* sigh*than why did you ask me for help I got healing from water bending*she said *

Striker : *he slap his face*fuck I didn't know never mind let get out of here* he said *

*we nod we were about to leave*

Darcy : alright let go* she said *

*sudden Something blast us we look and gasp it emperor belos and some owl women belos smirk evil*

Belos : leaving so soon but we have so much to discuss* she said *

*hunter was shocked*

Hunter : how did you*belos cut him off*

Belos : easy we been watching you this whole time* she said *

*sudden some robot dragon with golden red eyes he roaring at us I look*

Darcy : what the fuck is that*suddenly it grab me * help ! she said *

*I scream they gasp*

Eric and hunter :DARCY*they said *

*suddenly the abomination 2.0 hold them sudden a chair risen up and it tie me up belos smirk evil*

Belos : behold my ultimate weapon the greatest ninjago villains of all of the world *she said *

* edric look at belos*

Edic : what are you doing belos*he said *

Hunter : you gone too far uncle stop it you crazy bitch*he said *

Emperor : studying this creature it wasn't until we meet the darkness we truly learn to kill light and the dark lord is born*he said *

Darcy : * I try to move but it was too strong I look at belos*let me go*she said *

Emperor : I wish I could but my dark lord need a new host he wanted a best strongest smartness the only one who have a power of the avatar state*

Darcy : *gasp *

*sudden Darius came in*

Darius : honestly Darcy I like you always have I ask him a different host but at last*he snap his finger some wires went in the suite*he said *

Darcy : what the what is this hu*

*She look up something dark and black it not going to be pretty add with a helmet I try to move but it was no use they gasp*phoenix Darcy no she dryed out she looks at him but Darius look away the helmet went on me along with the black stuff something*

Darcy pov : Shocked me I scream in pain I couldn't move my body it started changing my wings turn into a dragon wing my hair turn purple my skin turn black when it over I passed out along with a robot they gasp*it finally time our Dark lord ready for our destiny but what destiny you may ask will I suppose let him speak for himself*sudden he stand up he took off the helmet my eyes turn purple he smirk evil *

Darcy : why hello there hunter *she said *

They : gasp*Darcy are you ok "they said *