Dinner

darcy pov : me and the girls finish dry ourselves and put our clothes back on Octavia look at me*

Octavia : hey Darcy can I ask you something " *she said *

*Darcy look at Octavia*

Darcy : sure what is it

Octavia :* she sigh*will the last name garmadon is your father is lord garmadon* she said *

*darcy nod her head mean yes**

Darcy : yes but his my step father also I got a step brother lloyd he have a girlfriend name midnight Dash *she said *

*loona look at me*

Loona : "really than where is your real father" *she asked *

*She look down with a sad face*

Darcy : 😢😢I don't want to talk about it"* she said *

*Octavia*  put her hand on my shoulder*did he cheating on your mom*she said *

* She nod her head mean no*

 Darcy : no they didn't*she said ears goning down * 

Loona : then Darcy you know you can tell us*she said *

Darcy : I sigh*if I tell you will you promise me you won't tell anyone*

they nod their heads I sigh*

Darcy : you see a thousand years ago my mom blue diamond was killed by rose quart know as pink diamond pink try to kill and destroy gems by using doomed day but my mom her pearl and spinel risk their life to save them and they were damaged spinel hands were cut off pearl eye was cracked and mom gem was shatter years later my mom eda found their gem and she fix them but my mom blue diamond form changed and lost her memories she doesn't know who she is all she know her first name is blue so eda call her blue bell so eda pearl and spinel look after her time fly when my mom name Sophie sapphire Rose her gem was on her right hand than she meet them years past Eda was curse as a owl beast but my mom's never give up on her than they got married *she said *

Octavia :"look at me*where are they* she said *

*I sigh*

Darcy : blue was pregnant but with her gem in the way I won't be able to survive so she give up her form to bring me here*

*I show them the gem on my chest loona look at me*

Lonna : what about Sophie *she asked *

Darcy * She sigh*turn out I was the avatar*Octavia was confused*Avatar what that*Avatar is person master all elements fire air water earth lava lightning metal ice blood healing bending when emperor belos found out he send his guards to get me the babysitter try to protect me but she was killed so they took me to the emperor castel ,And mark me*show them the emperor coven mark*it was painful hurt my mom's try to save me Sophie use all her powers to stop them than she put her gem on my right hand she open the portal she created the shield to stop them eda took me to the portal but belos got through the shield eda called out for her Sophie was about to say something but*I started crying*he stab her he smirk evil she smiles and died so eda give me to pearl and spinel to look after me years past I was on the journey to find my parents when I got to the boiling isles I found mom eda I told her where mom but she said she doesn't want to talk about it when I got captured by belos he told me he killed her so he try to force me to join the emperor coven so he can bring them back but I didn't trust him I escape same as mom luz and Lilith my aunt belos won't stop until he get me when the day of unity comes I Don't know why he want me I I didn't get a chance to know or them*

when I Done I look at Octavia and loona they were shocked Octavia walk up to me*

Octavia : *Darcy I'm so sorry* she said 

*than loona came up to me*

loona : same I can't believe that bitch did that to you and your mothers but don't worry we won't tell anyone * she said  hugging Darcy * 

*they hug me I hug back keep on crying what we didn't know stolas heard everything he was shocked and felt bad for me*

Stolas : ooh poor angel she must have been through so much*he said *

*He went downstairs and saw blizt he saw him*

Blitz : hey stolas are they ready hey are you okay* he said *

*he sigh and explain to blizt about Darcy past*  

Blitz : that horrible but I won't tell anyone we care for her too much ~ ❤️" he said *

*Also stolas told blizt not to tell anyone so he agreed* 

Stolas : "girls dinner ready "* he said *

* they come down and sit at the table and started eat I got meatloaf and broccoil , and Darcy looks at stolas and blitz .

Darcy : this is delicious  thank you stolas and blitz 😊" She said *

Stolas : " thank you anytime darlin "*he said *

Blitz : anytime sweetie " he said * 

* they all ate there dinner and had room for dessert *