Meeting blitz

darcy pov: me and Octavia waiting for a ride to her sudden a red van came by than a wolf came out along with a imp came out with her she look at her.

* the wolf girl spoke out * 

 Loona: hey sis I see you got a friend to come over*

octavia : * yes * nods her head * she said *yes this Darcy *

*Blitz  look and blushing * 

Blitz thought :  wow his so fucking hot he smirk and walk up to me*

Blitz : "hello beautiful name blizt Darcy is a lovely name I hope we can get known each other*he kiss my hand * 

Darcy : * I blush a bit*ooh okay"* she said *

*sudden Octavia push him*

Octavia : "blizt really*he chuckle*what I'm just saying she cute and pretty too*he wink at Darcy * 

Darcy pov : I blushing a bit* 

Loona: *  she growl at him he sigh*

Blitz : okay okay I'll stop" *he said *

*loona and Octavia went in the back blizt open the door*

Blitz : *lady first*

Darcy pov : * I chuckled*okay thank you blizt *I sat down and put my seat belt on sudden there was a portal and we head to * 

* we heard of to Octavia dads place wher they live , loona was listen to music , and Octavia was talking to Darcy .

Octavia: you gonna me my dad stolas  hell like he's a bit weird somtimes but nice " *she said *

* the head to the palace and arrive , 

Octavia : dad where home ! " *she said *