Captured

Darcy pov : after the game me Blitz and striker won it turn out striker working for emperor belos but they didn't know it been 5 weeks since blizt kiss me I still blush I always want to kiss stolas suddenly my phone ring I look it was stolas I blush I breathe in and out I answered*

Darcy : * hey stolas*she said *

Stolas : hello angel are you busy tonight*he said *

*she nod her head mean no*

darcy : no why you ask*she said *

 Stolas : I was wondering me and blizty going on a date so would toy like to join us we are going to Ozzie*he said *

Darcy : *blushing *sure I would love too I'll be there in 15 minutes *she said *

stolas : okay angel see you*he said *

Darcy pov : I got dress into a  (this blue dress) 

teleport by Ozzie's blizt and stolas saw me they blush*

 Stolas : Wow  angel you look beautiful*he said *

Blitz : *nod agreed blushing*

Darcy : thank you*she said *

*we walk in head to the table it was great until those bitch ruin it I have enough*

Darcy : leave them alone bitches what they ever done to you*she yelled at them *

*the big one smirk at me*

Ozzie : what is this are you boys dating a princess Demmalena sapphire AngelaLena zuko diamond clawthorne garmadon rose is that you* he said *

wally wackford :are you dating the imp and the prince*he said *

Ozzie : he smirk* my lady how nice to meet you you use to have a a real mother a family you have it all but it feel like your a frauds*

Darcy pov :I look down blizt have enough we left we drop stolas off blizt was rude to him I look at him*

Darcy : what the hell blizt he can't help it you know*she said *

*he growl and yell at me*

blitz : WILL AT LEAST YOU SHOULD BE DEAD JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER'S*he gasp and cover his mouth *

Darcy : *gasp and look down I jump out the van and run in the forest he call me out but I didn't listen I stop and sigh*can this night get any worse*she said *

* I gasp it was kikimora with the new abomination 

Kikimora : * smirk*leaving so soon*she said *

*I was about to leave but the new abomination captured me I try to get out but it was too strong I look at kikimora I growl*

Kikimora : emperor belos seem upset you cause so much trouble*she said *

Darcy : let me guess he going to turn me to stone hu*no it too much a hassle to find the replacement*she said *

*sudden*

*Emperor mark is glowing and went all over my body*

Kikimora :the emperor need you alive and well the day of unity but until than night night princess*she said *

*she pass out they took me to the emperor castle *