Wake up

nobody pov : " when stolas blizt and others woke up they can't see Darcy or garmadon anywhere eda stand up*

Eda : guys this is bad if the overlord control Darcy he will turn into his final form his dragon form*She said 

*they *gasped* so stolas teleport him and them by the emperor castel Emperor guards saw them eda smirk😏*

Eda:me and the others take care of this bitches stolas you and blizt go in there and save my daughter *she said * be carful she added *

 Blitz and stolas : * nod their heads *and head in while the others taking care of the guards ,blizt and stolas head to the throne room and saw lord garmadon in cage and emperor belos on his throne .

Belos : *he smirk evil*prince stolas and Blitzo how nice to meet you* he said *

blitz : *  growl in anger*WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO DARCY !!!!!* He said *

*belos chuckle*my dark lord need a host*

*they saw me but evil they really don't want ro hurt me ,belos smirk*

Belos : do it my lord* he said *

*overlord smirk evil suddenly he stab belos blizt and stolas was shocked belos look at him*

Belos: my lord what are you doing I help you* he said having trouble breathing *

Overlord : *he smirk*I don't need you anymore goodbye belos*he said laughing *

*Then emperor belos stop breathing and died overlord laughing he transformed into a dragon and fly outside in the sky, Blizt and stolas was shocked in horror*

Stolas : and blitz : OH NO*they said *

*they free garmadon and gone after her along with other*

Eda: momma coming sweetie !" *she Said *