Darcy punisment ~❤️

Darcypov : I woke have breakfast my mom took me to school I sigh and walk In*this is so not fair luckily I took my phone with me*I went to class and sat down when I done 2 class it break time I was about to head outside suddenly I was pick up I look it was stolas*

Stolas : hello angel miss me*he said *

Darcy : *giggled*yes I do*I nuzzle his feather than look at him* she said *

Stolas : blizty told me what happened I can't believe your mother grounded you like that*he said * 

Darcy : I chuckle*yeah you know parents being overprotective *she said *

 stolas : *he smirk* will I don't give a fuck now come here beautiful  *he said *

*we French kiss each other I moan he pinch my ass he shove his tongue in my mouth I moan until we heard someone HEY*we stop kissing I look and gasp*I thought you might do that*it was my mom pretending be a cleaner*

Darcy : oh my god mom what are you doing here*she said *

Eda*she look at me*protect you*she said *

 stolas : *confused*angel who's that*he said *

Darcy : *look at him*it mom* she said *

Stolas : *he look and know those yellow eyes*ooooh* he said *

Eda : * growl*Darcy you are in big trouble young lady** she said *

*mom keep on talking stolas have enough he use his powers to turn mom to stone I gasp*

Darcy : is she alive*he nod his head mean yes*she said *

stolas : yes she fine don't worry it will go off by next morning* he said *he look at me with a smirk*now angel how about you and me have fun tonight I'm gonna fuck you hard so you won't walk anymore and this time I'm gonna use my demon form*he added *

Darcy :*blush super red*yes stolas how about now we can skip school*she said *

stolas : *smirk*ooh angel you such a bad naughty girl I think you deserve a punishment* he said *

Darcy: *giggled*will Daddy I'm looking forward fuck me hard you want I want to be with you and blizty forever*he said *

Stolas : *he smirk*okay angel* he said *

*we kiss each other and moan he open the portal and go in his bedroom to have some fun*