Dorks

Darcy pov : I woke up man what happened and I'm tied up again I look around I'm in some kind of room I look behind me it was I gasp Octavia she woke up and look around than saw me*

Octavia : Darcy what going on** she said *

 Darcy :*sigh*I don't know I was knocked out too* he said *

*suddenly I saw the people on male white and black woman wearing a black suite *

 Darcy : growl*what the fuck do you want with us* she said *

Droks : they smirk*you'll see*they left us sudden there was a green smoke I sigh*

Darcy : why me I'M SICK AND FUCKING TIRED TO GET CAUGHT ALL THE FUCKING TIME*She stop*wait why did I say that *she said *

Octavia : *look down*Darcy I this is truth smoke quick ask me anything* she said *

 Darcy : * sigh*okay do you have a thing with Willow*she blush*yes I do she cute the fuck DARCY* she said *

Darcy : I chuckle*I knew it* she said *

*she look at me with a growl*

Octavia : will Mrs get a hair cut what you trying to be Rapunzel oh sorry* she said *

Darcy : HOW FUCKING DARE YOU AT LEAST I'M ENJOY YOUR FATHER'S BECAUSE THEY FUCK ME oh shit I shouldn't have say that* she said *

Octavia : *she gasp*THEY DID WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME* she said *

Darcy : *gulp*I promised your Dads not to tell* he said *

Octavia : I thought your my friend* she said *

 Darcy : oh via I'm so sorry*she said *

*we both crying suddenly we passed out than we woke up and saw the smoke is gone I sigh*

Darcy : via I'm so sorry when I met your fathers they give me love my ex girlfriend didn't they can be annoying but I love them *she said *

 Octavia : she sigh*it okay Darcy the truth is you always there for me my ex mother wasn't you like a mother to me and thank mom* she said *

*I smiles suddenly someone came in we look it was Millie and moxxie they free us*

 Darcy : thank guys wait how did you know we are here* she said *

*suddenly we heard a smash it was Loona and striker *

 Loona and striker  :  : *loona striker*get yourself ready because more FUCKER show up*  they said *

* she throw someone and turn back to her wolf form we smirk and grab out weapon suddenly the alarm went off than more agents came in with their weapons I sigh*

Darcy : okay I have too many emotions today guys let FUCK THIS FUCKER UP*

Striker : I'm ready  smirk and nod we killed all of them but some reason it feel so fucking good *he said *