Darcy awake

Darcy pov:*woke up*man what happened last thing I remember is*I gasp I remember I was control by the overlord but I'm free I look around wait a minute this is stolas bedroom that mean sudden the door went open I look it was stolas he gasp and rush up and hug me he started crying*

Stolas : "oh angel your awake I miss you so much* he said crying *

*I smiles and hug back suddenly someone else was hugging me I look it was blizt he crying*

Blitz : oh Darcy I'm so sorry I shouldn't have say that to you like that I'm really am sorry* he said crying *

Darcy : *sigh and kiss his head*I forgive you you dick head*she said wipeding there tears away *☺️

*he smiled they still hug her I smiles *

stoals : gasp*angel you don't have to worry about belos anymore because you killed him also I kill overlord *he said *

Darcy : *I chuckle*yeah I remember thank you stolas* I said ,I kiss his lip *

Stolas : *he blush* ☺️

Darcy pov  : I pull away blizt pout I giggled I kiss his lip and pull away*

Darcy : happy* * she said *

Blitz : *he smirk*very*he said *

*they nuzzle me I blushing suddenly I feel tired and fallen asleep they chuckle*

Blitz and stolas : goodnight angel we love you*

*they lay down suddenly they heard me while sleeping*

Darcy: *I love you too*she said sleepily *

Ithey smiled and blushing than fallen asleep*😴😴😴😴😴😴