Where are you Darcy

No ones pov : the  next morning eda is very worry about Darcy she was not in her bedroom last night and her phone was there she sigh garmadon saw her worry he sat next to her*

Garmadon : don't worry eda lloyd call the ninjas and they will find her we will find he said *

*he pull her into a hug he kiss her head sudden hooty open the door*

Hooray : eda you got a guest*he said *

*they saw a owl girl it was Octavia *

Octavia : hello are you Darcy parents my name is Octavia is Darcy home*

 Eda : she sigh*I'm afraid not sweetie Darcy is missing*shecsaid sadly *

 *Octavia was shocked*

Octavia : missing how* 

Eda: don't know she wasn't in her bedroom last night only her phone is there have you seen her*she nod her head mean no *she said *

Octavia : no I'm sorry but I'll leave you guys alone*

*Octavia left the owl house and teleport back home stolas saw his daughter her face is worrying*

Stolas : via what wrong*

Octavia : *look at him*Dad where the last time you saw Darcy*she said *

Stolas : when we left the Ozzie's place why*she sigh*I'm afraid Darcy is missing*he said *

*he chocked from his breakfast and look at her with a shocked*

Stolas : WHAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN ANGEL IS MISSING sorry sorry I shouldn't yell like that maybe she at blizty I'm calling him when it answers*he said *

*On the phone *

blitz : what do you want Stolas* he said *

Stolas  : blizty I know your angry right now but is Darcy with you*he said *

Blitz :. *nod his head mean no*no why did you ask*he said *

Stolas :.because angel is missing*he said *

*blitz  spit out his coffee*

 Blitz : WHAT PLEASE TELL ME YOUR FUCKING JOKING*he said *

Stolas : he nod his head mean no*no blizty I'm not*he said *

blitz : okay okay don't panic but I'll help them fine her bye stolas " *he said *

*he unanswered his phone *

Stolas : he sigh*oh angel 😔" *he said *